Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak ba_mlcastle_v10 suggestion

Pienamai

Face Melting
Username: Pienamai

Which map is the suggestion about? ba_mlcastle_v10

What gamemode is this map for? Jailbreak

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? Although I have made this suggestion in the past, I feel that now is a good time to remake the suggestion after people have had more time to experience both the original and the refurbished version.
The refurbished version of this map is a copy of the original with additional content added, it does not remove anything the original version had. All of the secrets, including the soccer one, are still there, only slightly changed. The most significant difference is the armory teleport secret, which now requires collecting 3 key pieces that DO NOT spawn randomly but spawn in the same order every round.
Overall, the new version of the map does not remove anything that the original had and has more content, the original feels much inferior to the refurbished, and I see no reason to keep it in the map rotation anymore.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
I.. genuinely don't see why this map shouldn't be removed
I've played this map alot back before refurbished existed on TheOutpost, Wonderland, and here, and honestly the refurbished version is a objectively better version, no amount of my nostalgia for the original will change my opinion on this really, and it's not like I hate this map either, it just has a better version which has even more + what I already loved.

This isn't a case of hopjb_v8 vs hopjb_v12, this is literally just "Daniel" and "The Cooler Daniel" for a lack of a comparison

ChieMuffin

Strange
There is literally no reason to not remove the original, I can't think of one way it's better. I can't count the number of times I loaded into JB, saw the spawn, got excited, only to realize it wasn't the refurbished version.

Besides, it doesn't have Big Bomb-omb blast so it's inferior by a immeasurable amount

gusic

Scarcely Lethal

gusic

old and traditional secrets
jimtrees.png

Pienamai

Face Melting
The new version has the exact same secret just with 3 keys instead of 3 trees
Almost every other secrets still involves hitting trees in a certain order, so the trees are still there for all tree lovers

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom