Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [Jailbreak] Allow reds to draw

Pienamai

Face Melting
I want to revisit a topic I saw talked about in the original suggestion.
Giving reds the ability to draw with the line for art minigames.
The way I propose this would work would be the warden being able to allow one red at a time to draw using the warden line, and his drawing would stay until deleted by warden or until he dies (if possible?). To prevent abuse, I also suggest pairing it with a rule (that would paste in chat instead of being written in the forums to prevent having too many rules) that drawing any inappropriate/offensive symbols would make that red auto kos.

And I would like to address some concerns already
"It will be abused to draw bad stuff"
This is what the rule is for; additionally, if people wish to post offensive stuff, they already have chat + sprays + voice + whatever other way they can think of. This way would be much less convenient than any other way. And there will always be trolls, why let a fun-sounding feature be declined because of a tiny group who MIGHT abuse it.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
actually, it should lock, unable to draw until the warden unlocks and only 2-3 red players left. almost like jeopardy or theatre, I would say.

of course, there are possible to abuse, although it is very slim. Since I really don't see on blue side abusing it.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The way I propose this would work would be the warden being able to allow one red at a time to draw using the warden line, and his drawing would stay until deleted by warden or until he dies (if possible?). To prevent abuse, I also suggest pairing it with a rule (that would paste in chat instead of being written in the forums to prevent having too many rules) that drawing any inappropriate/offensive symbols would make that red auto kos.
Seems reasonable, though I wouldn't draw the line (ha-ha) at an auto kos for a bad image.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I have started on this, seems like a good suggestion.
Can only verify that what I made works this evening, but it should be ready for the servers later today.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
It's made, nothing (yet) about drawing inappropriate stuff or anything and it is still on a timer.
The timer will stay for a bit, the message may get added, not sure what it should specifically say.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom