Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jail break Blue guard restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Okay so I've been thinking about this for a while as both a Blue and a Red player. But during a game session on snowday iirc, there's this breakable secret that lets you escape if you stare at a thing for long enough. It's a very quick way to rebel, and honestly it gets frustrating when a soldier on Blue has already Bhopped to the rebel spot before a warden was picked. Then they're given permission to hunt and chase then and Boom!
You're dead, not even 15 seconds into the game.

I suggest imposing a general Blue restriction that does not allow Blues to exit the cell area vicinity until a warden has been chosen.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on this.
Pic not related

FD8Vp5IXMAYfoE4.png

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Well that cell breakable on snowday you can just leave through the door immediately without staring at the thing on the wall, those things you look at are part of a different secret so you can just leave and bhop away. But on that specific map blues can just rocket jump on top of the cells and kill whoever broke the breakable so there really is not a need to go all the way behind there. I know blues can check cell breakables without perms on certain maps assuming the exit is close by to main cells such as supermario, mlcastle and wetworks but snowday might be too far away to count.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
It's a very quick way to rebel, and honestly it gets frustrating when a soldier on Blue has already Bhopped to the rebel spot before a warden was picked. Then they're given permission to hunt and chase then and Boom! You're dead, not even 15 seconds into the game.
just dont be bad ez.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
If you're rebelling in such a predictable manner every round you are the problem, not the guards or any aspect of the rules. Adjust your strategy to keep blues guessing and you won't have to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom