Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Jagermesh's Ban appeal

Jagermesh

Username: Jagermesh

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:73929165

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (ST) | Weapon: tf_weapon_scattergun

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was playing on the x1000 server and had hit a engie nest with a full nest set up trying to lag the server with the force of nature from above which I'm guessing triggered the bot for the amount of hits in a timeframe, not sure on how the console detects this. I can assure I don't have an aimbot and it's a false flag picked up.

Jagermesh

If needed you can check the logs, I've seen a few people get flagged for this with the console and the force of nature. If it's something that can be checked from your side I'd see if there can be some fine tuning if not I'll be careful with the force of nature in the future but it's funny to send people to space with it. Another thing that might help is that with the insane amount of bullets it fires it can cause me to lag when I hit multiple targets which could have also triggered it,

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Don't try to lag the servers regardless. Removing ban this one time since there's a chance it could be false

Jagermesh

A bit of wording error, it was the nest that was trying to lag the server but thank you for noticing it was a false flag.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom