Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jack_Watcher's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Watcher

User name: Jack_Watcher

Name
Jack

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:452367917

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? JailBreak,
VSH,
High Tower,
DeathRun

Why would you like to become an admin? I have experience with dealing with people and helping them sort out problems, I've worked at a retirement home and interacted with different kinds of people on a daily basis for a decent amount of time. I can reasonably judge and deal with players and being neutral while doing so. I usually act light-hearted and can take a joke yet I can be serious if I'm required to, this is something I've noticed some people have trouble with. Being too light or too strict with players is usually not a very good thing for moderator and/or administrators alike and I believe that I can balance these two basis while passing judgment and dealing with players. I have infuses a lot of my time within the Jailbreak, Death Run, VSH and Hightower servers, I know the usual day to day players, cases and etc. we get and know how to act upon them so. I honestly prefer working within the Jailbreak server because I have more quality time spent with the Jailbreak server, assisting players, learning the usual routines and such thus I will be more useful on this server than any other server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? Anytime cause I have a lot of time to play.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Freekilling:

If it's an accident:

Warning + Respawning the Dead Player

If starts to become or is deliberate:

Slay + Warning > 2 Hour Guard Ban > 24 Hour Guard Ban > 1 Week Guard Ban > Permanent Guard Ban

Free-hitting:

If it's an accident:

Warning

If starts to become or is deliberate:

Warning > Slay > 30 Minute Guard Ban > 2 Hour Guard Ban > 24 Hour Guard Ban > 1 Week Guard Ban > Permanent Guard Ban

Assault (Insulting, Racism, Spam etc.):

2 Warnings > 10 Minute Mute+Gag > 30 Minute Mute+Gag > 2 Hour Mute+Gag > 12 Hour Mute+Gag > 24 Hour Mute+Gag > 1 Week Mute+Gag > Permanent Mute+Gag

Cheating, Exploiting:

If I'm presented by evidence > Permanent Server Ban

Baiting:

Warning > Slay > 30 Minute Guard Ban > 2 Hour Guard Ban > 24 Hour Guard Ban > 1 Week Guard Ban > Permanent Guard Ban

Favoring:

Warning > 30 Minute Guard Ban > 2 Hour Guard Ban > 24 Hour Guard Ban > 1 Week Guard Ban > Permanent Guard Ban

Not having/using your microphone as a Warden:

Warning + Permanent Guard Ban

(They should be able to appeal this ban on the forums if they get a microphone etc.)

Spamming voice/chat:

Warning>30 Minute Mute> 3 Hours Mute> 2 weeks Mute> Permanent Mute

LateSpawn:

Warning> Slain> 1 day ban> 1 week ban> Permanent ban.

Armory camping:

Warning> 30 Minute Guard Ban > 2 Hours Guard Ban > 24 Hours Gaurd Ban > 1 Week Guard Ban > Permanent Guard Ban

Delaying Round:

Warning + Slain > 1 Day Ban > 1 Week Ban > Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I hope this server will rise from the grave cause Its been dying due to rule breakers.
Give a love to benedevil for his/her hardworking making this server.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

You have no data in our servers, and you had only spent 2.9 hours in Team Fortress 2.
Digging up for more information, you are under the same IP address as @WolfHunterSpy's as well as considering yourself a 'bot' in his Steam Group, I believe you are hiding something from us so could you care to explain?

You also shouldn't be lying to yourself expecting support just because you are praising other admins, I could easily tell just by the fact that you had immediately started spamming some messages to very specific group of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom