Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Jack5's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

Username: Jack5

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? Jack5#1720

Who has punished you?
Unknown

Why were you punished?
Unknown, although I am certain the reason for my punishment was because I mass mentioned all the administrators and moderators in one message.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
What a way to make a first impression, am I right? At the time I got banned I was probably at my lowest point when it comes to the TF2 community. I was desperately looking for help and refuge, and I was trying to organise a time to talk with Benedevil and whatever other staff were willing to listen, in order to make a case for why I should be a contributor for Blackwonder. After consulting another moderator, I set a time at which I wished to speak with someone. When the time came, no-one seemed to be available to talk, so in absolute desperation I mass mentioned, thinking that the team would understand my plight. None of them did, likely believing I was just clawing for attention, and they turned the entire situation into a mockery, making me feel even worse than I already did. I'm not denying that what I did was stupid, but all the unprofessional responses baffle me. Benedevil gave me the contributor role before I got banned on impulse, so hopefully you will understand that I was speaking the truth this entire time. I will never mass mention anybody ever again.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Expired.
Administered by @RainbowRobb for random tagging, please don't tag several dozen people when at most 5 of them can actually set up whatever you were suggesting in #nerdtalk (leaving whether or not they actually would do so aside).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom