Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined iWa7dw3shreen's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWa7dw3shreen

Strange

User name: iWa7dw3shreen

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:159851250

Who has punished you?
Permanent punishment.

Why were you punished?
I don’t know why I was punished, and I feel so wronged.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
In the blackwonder.tf rules, I did not dare violate any of the blackwonder.tf rules.

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Hey there,
I'm sure you know exactly why you were permanently banned. But giving you the benefit of the doubt, i'll let you know anyway.
This is your 4th account to be permanently banned by SourceSleuth for being a duplicate account, and not even the most recent. Your original ban was for hacking on our servers, and was gifted to you by our lord and savior @Gibus.
I recommend you stop creating alt accounts and joining our servers.
Capture.PNG
- Jack

iWa7dw3shreen

Strange

Hey there,
I'm sure you know exactly why you were permanently banned. But giving you the benefit of the doubt, i'll let you know anyway.
This is your 4th account to be permanently banned by SourceSleuth for being a duplicate account, and not even the most recent. Your original ban was for hacking on our servers, and was gifted to you by our lord and savior @Gibus.
I recommend you stop creating alt accounts and joining our servers.
- Jack

iWa7dw3shreen

Strange

I recommend you stop creating alt accounts and joining our servers?
Of course! It gives me great pleasure that you have read my letter, and that you have given me little hope that you will return me to your servers.

-iWa7dw3shreen

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Each of those alts received VAC bans yesterday/the day before except for the one banned today, so there is no doubt you were cheating on the servers.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi there,
I have gone through my archive and dug up the demo of the original account hacking. I don't have much to add as @Jack. has already stated the facts.
Here is the demo converted to a video for convenience. Please note the amount of snapping.

From what it seems like, you tried to evade the ban on multiple occasions using no less than 5 alt accounts. Even if it was not you, i'm afraid your IP and computer are your responsibilities.
Thanks for reading.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
I want to note that I reviewed the evidence submitted by Gibus. You were definitely cheating. The first 10 seconds alone is concrete.

You snap more than a lead singer to a gospel choir.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Why should we revoke your punishment?
In the blackwonder.tf rules, I did not dare violate any of the blackwonder.tf rules.
92FC4259-0AA4-4CB9-BDA3-1A1E92AC983B.jpeg

We don’t unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom