Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which do you prefer is worse:

• Total voters

WassaB

Strange
It's me WasabiBoi again.

So, for the month on this server I have meet a lot of new interesting people and admins. I haven't been to other Blackwonder servers except for JB (Which I do most of my majority of playing TF2 now.) I have concluded that there is a lot of upsides to this community and some few downsides to it as well.

Upsides:
  • There is some really good people on this server alone. Some are hilarious and kind while others are stern and knows what they are doing.
  • Rebeling is always fun when there are at least 3 - 5 guards on the blue team (even though they always find me on the act don't know why though. :/)
  • Cheating in obby and getting away with it is so satisfying because I could never pull it off.
  • Donors know what they are doing when it comes to sort out troublemakers if the admins aren't on
  • Admins are really cool people when you meet them.
But of course there are a LOT of downsides to this as well.

Downsides:
  • There are never any admins on unless they are called onto the server or they just come on randomly. It's really annoying when a guy named EDgy_LOrd_18 comes onto the server and he starts to freekill like it's nothing personal.
  • A LOT of freekillers and micspammers. Most of them just log off from the server and can come back on with a different name and NEVER get banned. (believe me when I say I was doing the exact same thing on blackwonder before I got attached to this community and I got hit with a 1 week ban.) Mic spammers are too me the worst of the bunch because you cant hear a thing that the warden has to say. All I could do is just mute him.
  • People going on blue without a goddamn mic. Seriously. (But when they go warden we get freeday all day.)
  • Kids under the age of 15 go on the server and ruin everyone's fun by raging at the warden guards, and prisoners, whenever they died, Asking for a freeday every time someone picks that lr, kids going on blue and when they are bating and get hit they kill the prisoner ( annoying as hell.) And finally I hate the most from kids on this server is going to be the warden and have either a bad mic or just plan bad at giving orders as the warden and get's killed first.
  • Cell wars. ( I want this banned XD)
  • Finally, and everyone doesnt like this too, is (besides the kids) anyone going on blue and baiting killing the person who trying to hit them. Seriously, STOP! Your baiting and you shouldnt even go near us in the first place you son of a bit-
So yea, there are a LOT of downsides to Blackwonder's JB and what I heard other servers too, but I WANT to like this community, I WANT to participate in activities from Blackwonder, I WANT to one day become an Admin on here to actually help others when they need me. (I'm always on JB so it makes sense.) but more importantly, I WANT to play JB without freekillers or micspammers.

(But all fairness, it's really hilarious and satisfying at the same time DOMINATING a freekiller, reporting me for "Guy with autism voice", then rages at me for killing him and ruining his fun, and then leaves. Then get's banned from the server afterwards.)

But that's all I got to say for now.

Wasabi Spicing OUT!

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Huh, no one replied yet?

Well, I, the great Papyr- I mean Malz, will welcome you to our community!

Small hint: The easiest way to get an admin really quickly on the server is to befriend them. Or simply be active on discord. We have so many servers and limited team power that it is nor possible for us to be on every server all the time.

D

Deleted member 2049

It's me WasabiBoi again.

So, for the month on this server I have meet a lot of new interesting people and admins. I haven't been to other Blackwonder servers except for JB (Which I do most of my majority of playing TF2 now.) I have concluded that there is a lot of upsides to this community and some few downsides to it as well.

Upsides:
  • There is some really good people on this server alone. Some are hilarious and kind while others are stern and knows what they are doing.
  • Rebeling is always fun when there are at least 3 - 5 guards on the blue team (even though they always find me on the act don't know why though. :/)
  • Cheating in obby and getting away with it is so satisfying because I could never pull it off.
  • Donors know what they are doing when it comes to sort out troublemakers if the admins aren't on
  • Admins are really cool people when you meet them.
But of course there are a LOT of downsides to this as well.

Downsides:
  • There are never any admins on unless they are called onto the server or they just come on randomly. It's really annoying when a guy named EDgy_LOrd_18 comes onto the server and he starts to freekill like it's nothing personal.
  • A LOT of freekillers and micspammers. Most of them just log off from the server and can come back on with a different name and NEVER get banned. (believe me when I say I was doing the exact same thing on blackwonder before I got attached to this community and I got hit with a 1 week ban.) Mic spammers are too me the worst of the bunch because you cant hear a thing that the warden has to say. All I could do is just mute him.
  • People going on blue without a goddamn mic. Seriously. (But when they go warden we get freeday all day.)
  • Kids under the age of 15 go on the server and ruin everyone's fun by raging at the warden guards, and prisoners, whenever they died, Asking for a freeday every time someone picks that lr, kids going on blue and when they are bating and get hit they kill the prisoner ( annoying as hell.) And finally I hate the most from kids on this server is going to be the warden and have either a bad mic or just plan bad at giving orders as the warden and get's killed first.
  • Cell wars. ( I want this banned XD)
  • Finally, and everyone doesnt like this too, is (besides the kids) anyone going on blue and baiting killing the person who trying to hit them. Seriously, STOP! Your baiting and you shouldnt even go near us in the first place you son of a bit-
So yea, there are a LOT of downsides to Blackwonder's JB and what I heard other servers too, but I WANT to like this community, I WANT to participate in activities from Blackwonder, I WANT to one day become an Admin on here to actually help others when they need me. (I'm always on JB so it makes sense.) but more importantly, I WANT to play JB without freekillers or micspammers.

(But all fairness, it's really hilarious and satisfying at the same time DOMINATING a freekiller, reporting me for "Guy with autism voice", then rages at me for killing him and ruining his fun, and then leaves. Then get's banned from the server afterwards.)

But that's all I got to say for now.

Wasabi Spicing OUT!
Some of these downsides are problems with all jailbreak servers. But good to know

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom