Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Issues with the map votes

Jaws900

Strange
I am currently playing super zombie fortress regularly and I am finding when the map vote happens is perticularly infurating as the vote happens at 3 mins left while the map change happens at 5 mins. It's a common occurance for a round to finish between the two times or during the vote meaning that the next map is not set sending us to a random map. This is especially a problem with the turtle attack maps as it often prevents us from finishing the map and with these issues we don't even get a chance to vote to extend the map.

What I think is either changing the point where the map vote happens is to happen at 6 mins left before the map change, or having the map change happen when the time runs out entirely which would give more time per map.

Jaws900

Strange
Is the issue that the map is changing before the round ends?
Yes, Like 10000 Cold Knights mentioned that is the exact issue. This has contiously caused issues especially on shorter maps where the map changes without a map vote sending us to a random map.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If i understand correctly this issue, then this is how the problem looks like:
1. If players end the round right after 05:00 of the map time, then it will change the map without forcing the map vote.
2. If the round is going to end around 02:00, it may force the vote for the next map, but still will be changed to the random map, due it hasn´t got enough time to end the vote.

Jaws900

Strange
If i understand correctly this issue, then this is how the problem looks like:
1. If players end the round right after 05:00 of the map time, then it will change the map without forcing the map vote.
2. If the round is going to end around 02:00, it may force the vote for the next map, but still will be changed to the random map, due it hasn´t got enough time to end the vote.
Yes, that exact issue has happened several times. It's also more common on shorter maps as it's more likely to fall within that window

Jaws900

Strange
The map vote just seems to have been changed back to 3 minutes and issues are back in full swing

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom