Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Issues with prophunt lr

Hyped

Rage Inducing
First off no I don’t want it removed.
What I want to do is point out it’s glaring issues.
Most jailbreak maps are often vibrant full of bright colours and a softer tone compared to “Realistic maps”.
This is where the issue lies, prophunt gives players realistic props to hide with in the bright colourful maps the map pool has. This mean the games boil down to “Who has the smallest prop” or another hide and seek.
I suggest that bene alter the prophunt gamemode to exclusively include the props that the current maps has.
For example “Jb_District” one of the more realistic maps would have props from that map (if that is even possible) or just realistic ones.
Rather a map like “bl_mlcastle” would have props from that specific map (if that is even possible) or ones that cater to its art style.
This would make prophunt Lr much more fun for everyone.

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper
Ba_mlcastle's only props are in the kitchen, everything else is brushwork (The trees, bushes and everything else that is blocky). Somebody would need to make models for those. There isn't much to turn into a prop in mlcastle and the other mario map anyways, There are just trees, torches and the little bushes.

There are props that don't it into any maps though, like the Pillar from cp_Egypt, giant Trees and a fucking half life 2 strider (Impossible to win with)
The plugin creator should make a list of props that are actually fair on JB maps rather than copy pasting the original Prop hunt plugin.

Just remove the biggest, most obvious props that are unfair to play with, but actually keep some props that don't belong on any map, as long as they can be used in a legit spot like this
20181201191030_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 2049

I basically see Prophunt as Hide and Seek 2.0, with props instead of player models. Snowballs doesn't use props so it makes it easy to tell whats a player. The main props I see as an issue is the shipping container, train, and the strider from hl2 (why the fuck is that there?). Prophunt is a gamble, hope to get the smallest least noticible prop with one chance to reroll otherwise you're screwed.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
I'd love to make props blend more in with the environment, yet it is quite frankly a mammoth of a task and possibly not implementable with reasonable restrictions.

Thank you for your suggestion

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom