Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Issue with the Your Eternal Reward in Jailbreak

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
I got a backstab with this weapon and no disguise is applied I love this weapon why is the disguise functionality gone bro please fix it.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
thought I had a stroke reading this & cyv probably had a stroke writing it

This issue also applies to the Big Earner, its supposed to grant a speedboost ON KILL but it does not apply any speedboost, making it effectively useless in jb which is pretty sad since if it did work it'd be a cool alternative to something like the regular knife since max HP loss isnt that huge

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I got a backstab with this weapon and no disguise is applied I love this weapon why is the disguise functionality gone bro please fix it.
This seems more like a suggestion than a problem.
So I will be moving it to that topic.

Not really against this unless someone can give a good reason not to have this.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

You used to get a disguise, I think it's a bug that it's gone. I don't see a reason for reds not to have it but blues were never supposed to be able to disguise outside of lr days.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Just checked, moved it back.
Reds should indeed be allowed to disguise, will have to check why the plugin isn't allowing it, even though it should be with the current code/config.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 12)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom