Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Issue with revive points on vsh_skyhigh_resort_blw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxgineer

I've been playing on this server for a long time every now and again, and during all of my recent sessions I have been having many issues with revive points not spawning. I recognize the usual things, like dying off the map, revive points despawning, ect, but they are just straight up not spawning for me alone at least 80% of the time. This has been happening when I die to the train, hale, fall damage, and killbind even in the middle of a flat area. I'd like to keep playing on the server but it's frustrating when I die early and sit and watch everyone else get revives.

Kiri

Australium
Don't killbind, killbinding is what makes you not get a marker

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
iirc, killbinding doesn't give you a revive point, and if there is no medic they won't spawn either.
Could you record your games and share it here? without proper context, we can't recreate the problem and we can't fix it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Yeah I think the biggest cause of a marker not spawning would be no medics to revive you. The marker will also not spawn if there are medics on your team, but all of them are dead

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
User has not returned to elaborate. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom