Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isn't It Crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

Isn't it crazy how Poizen has broken the player disrespect rule many times, even in front of an admin, and he never gets punished by him. I actually have a quote directly from Poizen himself, "I know that's player disrespect." He actually disrespected one BlackWonder player with the admin "10K" current in the server while trying to provoke him, Poizen actually said during this game that "I'm trying to see how far i can push him." I guess if you're friends with admins you just don't receive any punishment whatsoever. :/

Poizen

Mildly Menacing
isnt it crazy how u have 0 evidence against me so you have to make it a question rather than an actual report? im fine with being reported, but i havent broken any rules, show me a demo, recording, or even a screenshot of me breaking the rules, but you cant do that, thats why this isnt a report, and you are just bitching on the forums because you are mad and cant actually talk to me face to face or ingame, and when i confronted you about this on the server, you just left.
dont try to shit talk me or attempt to ruin my rep because you are butt hurt, and without evidence.
and
I'm trying to see how far i can push him." I guess if you're friends with admins you just don't receive any punishment whatsoever. :/
and yes, i DID say that i wanted to see how far i can push him, but that isn't breaking the rules, and 10k didn't ban me cause he understood this fact and he wouldnt abuse his power and isnt as impulsive as you are.
as robb would like to say, "Know all the facts before coming to me"

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Isn't it crazy how Poizen has broken the player disrespect rule many times, even in front of an admin, and he never gets punished by him. I actually have a quote directly from Poizen himself, "I know that's player disrespect." He actually disrespected one BlackWonder player with the admin "10K" current in the server while trying to provoke him, Poizen actually said during this game that "I'm trying to see how far i can push him." I guess if you're friends with admins you just don't receive any punishment whatsoever. :/
If it is any consolation, he was punished yesterday. Keep in mind, if there is merit to your assertion, then these people are eventually reported and punished.

1588971097452.png

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
This is a discussion you two can have in private. If you have evidence, report. If you don't there's nothing we can do. I'm closing this.

If it is any consolation, he was punished yesterday. Keep in mind, if there is merit to your assertion, then these people are eventually reported and punished.

View attachment 16778
Didn't realize you mained Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom