Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Is there a rule in Vsh jb that you can't build a engie nest on climb or obby?

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

Someone told me engies can't build nest in like climb or obby. I don't know id it is true so please staff tell me

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
It's definetely not under the rules section, but I've heard of people discussing that that might be delay?
The way I see it, if the engineers are actively shooting at the hale, then it's ok, and the hale's fault for not being able to deal with them.

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Well, it's a common strategy in building in Obbies or Climb, and yes, it might seem impossible to get to the sentry, but remember: You have something called Rage, and you can also try to "cheat" in climb/obby (example is in cavernjail).

If you're Saxton Hale, try to build up rage using the sentry, and SJump on the sentry and use Rage.

If you're HHH, use the teleport ability to teleport inside the engi, and try to not fall off edges/obstacles, your priority is the engi, so if you kill the engi, you also destroy the sentry.

If you're Vangineer, Use Rage to get to the Sentry (idk if Vangineer's Rage neglects knockback, but if knockback still works when rage, then just do what I said in Saxton Hale, Build up Rage, and SJump.

If you're CBS, it's pretty easy, build up Rage, use Rage and snipe the engi with your huntsman

If you're Easter Bunny, the bombs don't work because it'll just fall off the edge or something, so just do what I said in Saxton Hale.

In all honesty, just deal with the engies before dealing the enemy team. So that there would be no hassle (dr spies intensifies)

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Not explicitly stated, but a lot of people want it and it can lead to round delay.

Pkay

-------
I personally do not find a problem with sentries being built in climb, but in stairway to heavens and obby it can be impossible for the hale to get to the engi, right now there is no rule on this issue, but if the engineer is in a place unreachable by the hale (if he tries to get there he will die instantly >90% of the time) then it could be considered a unreachable area. Since climb normally do not insta kill the hale he will have several attempts at getting to the engi, the same can be said for places such as any other minigame that the hale won't die instantly by falling.
Don't forget that the hales have different abilities, so what is unreachable for the hale might be easily reachable by HHHjr/CBS/vagineer.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

We made a poll on this in Suggestions, you can mostly find them there about the problems that can arise with Engineers building in Climb and Obby, and what Tax Fraud said, yeah

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

What he said, I think Wanka already mentioned this a lot on SG.
Yeah.
To clarify, building sentries in areas that make it difficult or near impssobile for the Hale to reach (obby, climb, death pits and anything really related to careful movement) are not allowed and is punishable by death.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

It really should be added as a clarification under either 'No Delaying' or 'Don't go in to unreachable areas'.

This is that suggestion thread.

----
Do not build inside of enclosed minigames
Building inside of a minigame that is walled in or difficult to get through, such as Obstacle Course, Stairway to Heaven, Climb, etc. is not allowed.
----

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom