Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Is the warden lying when he says warden can't lie I am the best warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
You can't really lie about something that is all up to a matter of opinion.

Like, if I say Jerry Seinfeld is the coolest Jerry around but you say that Jerry Springer is the coolest Jerry, I'm not lying in saying that Jerry Seinfeld is the coolest Jerry.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

If people complain about warden lying or apply it to anything non-command based, it's a joke 99% of the time.

You can't really lie about something that is all up to a matter of opinion.
Like, if I say Jerry Seinfeld is the coolest Jerry around but you say that Jerry Springer is the coolest Jerry, I'm not lying in saying that Jerry Seinfeld is the coolest Jerry.
You wouldn't be lying since Jerry Seinfeld is the coolest Jerry

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Is the warden lying when he says warden can't lie I am the best warden?

The don't lie as warden rule is for orders and questions from prisoners or guards. Lying as warden is fe
Warden: Today is lavaday all reds crouch to the yellow line and afk freeze!
Prisoner: isn't it lavaday?
Warden: No it's not.

Then warden kills them and says it was still lavaday. That's against the dont lie as warden rule. Questions and statements like "I'll give you all my items for that gibus" or "I'm the best warden" is annoying but fine. Most people who say warden can't lie are most likely joking

Last edited:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Its pretty obvious that you can say I am the best warden without breaking that rule. It is common sense. If you ask me a question when im warden and I answer incorrect does that mean im breaking the rule?
My Point was that even if you Think it's dumb dont be mean. He is asking a question, you as a more experienced player can get an answer to. If i was you i would've explained or just leave it blank as it is because as you can see there has already been a few answers to that question that is reasonable.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
My Point was that even if you Think it's dumb dont be mean. He is asking a question, you as a more experienced player can get an answer to. If i was you i would've explained or just leave it blank as it is because as you can see there has already been a few answers to that question that is reasonable.
You're right, it was immature and disrespectful of me to act that way, I'm removing those bits right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom