Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Is "camping a rebel spot" illegal for BLUs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0rbit

Unremarkable
Is "camping a rebel spot" illegal for BLUs? I do know that in the RED TEAM and BLU TEAM part of the JB rules where it says "No camping in unreachable areas." and it states that camping in unreachable areas to delay the round or hide is not allowed. Yet what i'm asking is if the BLUs aren't allowed to camp or stay near at a rebel spot... (Since rebel spots are reachable and you can simultaneously be near or be permitted by the warden) I've seen many people that have stayed near rebel spots before, i'm just asking now.

The reason why i'm asking is because someone argued with me that it says "No camping rebel spots" in the rules. There's no point in uselessly arguing even though it's clear there's nothing that says it on the BLU TEAM part of rules, so i'm here to ask that question. (I'm not here to win over a petty argument)

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Blues cannot camp red rebel areas, but reds can.

The only time reds can't camp red rebel areas is when they're delaying the round... which is independent of if they're in a rebel area or not. They could be anywhere on the map and delaying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom