Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ion skial.com / Blw.tf's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:99088688

Who has punished you?
Will5023

Why were you punished?
For literally calling him fat once, not even seriously. All i did say was Will, who looks overweight... and without any warnings, i was banned. And also because i apparently i insulted his relationship

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because i shouldn't be banned for something as stupid as calling someone fat.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you have previous gags for disrespect, if you cannot learn and stop yourself from disrespect then you should expect to get banned. you said and i quote
"Byte | Lightion : Weird that will, who looks overweight in his pfp has such a hot gf"

you have insulted here on several levels. firstly the overweight comment. secondly that in essence of me being fat it's a shock i have a girlfriend. this was a deliberate targeted attack quite clear to me. and i would ban you regardless of who you said it to. you're trying to play it off as a joke but it is clear to me that it was not meant as a joke. but more of a statement. you seem to have issue with me as when i do anything you almost always say admin abuse at first i believed these were jokes but then it became consistent. i respawned someone who accidentally used their kill bind. yes it so happens it was Dell but i do this for anyone who asks or lets me know. i'll leave this OPEN for now so others can give opinion on if they like but i'm happy to decline it now as that is my opinion.

just a quick quote from discord "i called him fat and now he's mad" pretty much says it all really

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

you have previous gags for disrespect, if you cannot learn and stop yourself from disrespect then you should expect to get banned. you said and i quote
"Byte | Lightion : Weird that will, who looks overweight in his pfp has such a hot gf"

you have insulted here on several levels. firstly the overweight comment. secondly that in essence of me being fat it's a shock i have a girlfriend. this was a deliberate targeted attack quite clear to me. and i would ban you regardless of who you said it to. you're trying to play it off as a joke but it is clear to me that it was not meant as a joke. but more of a statement. you seem to have issue with me as when i do anything you almost always say admin abuse at first i believed these were jokes but then it became consistent. i respawned someone who accidentally used their kill bind. yes it so happens it was Dell but i do this for anyone who asks or lets me know. i'll leave this OPEN for now so others can give opinion on if they like but i'm happy to decline it now as that is my opinion.

just a quick quote from discord "i called him fat and now he's mad" pretty much says it all really

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't you have gagged him in place of banning him? I mean I don't get why he should get a more severe punishment while other people just get a perm gag.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't you have gagged him in place of banning him? I mean I don't get why he should get a more severe punishment while other people just get a perm gag.
he hasnt reached perm gag status yet so i gave him the 2 week gag as well as the 1 day ban as he's had previous for the disrespect and apparently the gags havent told him enough so that's why i decided to ban too i could potentially leverage on the ban if people decide that was a step too far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom