Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Invisible players that become visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Sometimes only on blackwonder severs I see players disappear and reappear. it's like they vanish off the map but come back and it even happens in vsh with hale models....I need help!!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Could you post a demo so we can see firsthand what's going on? Most likely it's something up with your textures or your PC may be weak for tf2 but I'll try to help however I can :)

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Could you post a demo so we can see firsthand what's going on? Most likely it's something up with your textures or your PC may be weak for tf2 but I'll try to help however I can :)
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02871948
https://www.cnet.com/products/xfx-geforce-8400gs-graphics-card-gf-8400-gs-512-mb-series/specs/
My pc isn't the best for something like overwatch but it should and does run tf2 just fine and demos don't really work for me, tf2 for some reason won't allow demos on ANY server for some reason or another....

EDIT: also note that my pc is the x64 model and not the x86 model

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Are you sure it's not players rolling invisibility? I doubt it only has to do with our servers because then you wouldn't be the only one.

If you're sure, then the only thing you can probably do is reinstall the game completely. If you have custom configs, save those down.
If you don't want to reinstall the game because it takes too long or whatever excuse like that, you can go around the internet and try out a 100 different possible solutions while hoping that one of them will work.
Good luck on your adventure!

Last edited:

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Are you sure it's not players rolling invisibility? I doubt it only has to do with our servers because then you wouldn't be the only one.

If you're sure, then the only thing you can probably do is reinstall the game completely. If you have custom configs, save those down.
If you don't want to reinstall the game because it takes too long or whatever excuse like that, you can go around the internet and try out a 100 different possible solutions while hoping that one of them will work.
Good luck on your adventure!
It has happened on the x20 servers aswell, I know it's not on my end because I ran some training mode from 8pm to 12am midnight and none of what I've recently talked about happened

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Training mode is singleplayer, so you haven't actually tried it in multiplayer, expect on our servers?

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Training mode is singleplayer, so you haven't actually tried it in multiplayer, expect on our servers?
oh god no, I have tried on servers ranging across the world, from mvm to mario kart, and I've only seen it happen on your servers
another thing I've notices is that alot of players at random on blackwonder servers only display the reference pose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom