Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Invisible glitch in Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrαty

Scarcely Lethal

wraty

This is a glitch you can do by not equipping anything for heavy and equip fists.

When you have rebelled, you will be black. the next round you will be invisible, i dunno why..

I have no idea how this can be fixed but i made this post for people to notice.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It happens with every class and is related to rebelling, usually occuring when a rebel glow carries over from a previous round before fading.

Version 5.4 did not have this issue :>:>:>

Wrαty

Scarcely Lethal

wraty

It happens with every class and is related to rebelling, usually occuring when a rebel glow carries over from a previous round before fading.

Version 5.4 did not have this issue :>:>:>
It does happen with everyclass, yes, but only heavy has the weapon fists that makes you fully invisible, or else your weapon will be visible.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
to be honest the most simplistic thing we can do now is just blacklist the heavy. (AKA maximum number of this class is 0)
but i won't like this idea to be permanent, hopefully there will be an other better idea to solve this problem..

Edit: or forcefully make every heavy use "the holiday punch" (just like the randomizer, forces players to have a specific weapon even if you don't have that weapon in your inventory.) when he tries to use the fists.
Or we can just install the 5.4 version that @Viking34 suggested.

Last edited:

TypicalAsian

Unremarkable
I can relate to this ( Jailbreak ). Everytime, as a Demo or Soldier, if i try to get ammo for the Rocket Jumper or the Sticky Jumper, the gun won't let me shoot or anything, and in my hand is an invinsible gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom