Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Introductions May Or May Not Be In Order.

Ser Silver

Good day, my name is Cameron. Though I would prefer the name "Silver", you may call me what you wish. I will not lie or sugar coat it. The reason I'm here is only to become an Admin to bring some balance to a few of the BLW.TF servers I play on, tbh. No admins really care about the ones I play on, due to it being in the AUS region. I myself live in AUS. So due to no admins being around the rules have been broken many times. I seek to change this. It's not my job, well. Not yet. Hell, it may not be at all. I'm not the social type, introductions aren't exactly my specialty. But I have a goal in mind. And I choose to chase after what I believe in. I won't apply for admin yet, I want to see how the servers go for a week or two. If things worsen, I may apply. But All you guys need to know is, My name is Cameron, I'm an honest loyal person. And I hate people that break rules. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
You. I like. Straightforward.

Could you tell me which of the AUS servers you play on?

Try your hardest to become an admin. It is not as hard as some people believe it to be. Simply follow the rules, be active (on the servers and forums/discord), maybe write some reports, have a decent knowledge of the English language and punctuation and be overall a honest, direct, dependable player who knows when to behave seriously.

That's all. Best of luck.

Malz

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
We'd expect you to have 2 Bachelor's or 1 Master's degree in Social studies and preferably over 5 years experience. Speak at least 3 languages fluently. Have a record as a volunteer or a soldier. If you're handicapped, black, asian or at least female that's a plus too. It's good PR.

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Welcome to Blackwonder, Silver.

Good luck in getting admin, if you choose to apply that is.

Ser Silver

Actually, I think I have a pretty good chances. As the admins probably know as of this moment, I've just used the call admin to report a hacker that was annoying a group of players, nobody came so I used the donator command "SM_Votekick Jeffy" And we all voted yes And he was dealt with, I waited a few minutes and he hasn't come back. Other then that, I've muted three people that have been mic spamming And have kept people out of spawns or killing afks in spawn, telling them not to shoot. As for the question to what server I play on, I play on the AUS X10 Server, the orange one. I'm a regular on it And I come on every day And spend almost all my time online on the server, I also know you're underhanded in AUS admins, so it may be a good idea to apply soon. I'm just not one of social calls so I don't spend much time on the forums. I was actually quite scared to read replies to my introduction, I was really relieved when I saw all the good feedback. So thanks guy, I really appreciate it.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Hey, I'm Steve Harvey Oswald. I like to play of VSH and FF2, but those have been relatively unpopulated when I come on, so I've been playing some Jailbreak as well. You may not see me in game, as I tend to play on N.Y. servers, TX if for whatever reason NY doesn't tickle my fancy.

Actually, I think I have a pretty good chances. As the admins probably know as of this moment, I've just used the call admin to report a hacker that was annoying a group of players, nobody came so I used the donator command "SM_Votekick Jeffy" And we all voted yes And he was dealt with, I waited a few minutes and he hasn't come back. Other then that, I've muted three people that have been mic spamming And have kept people out of spawns or killing afks in spawn, telling them not to shoot. As for the question to what server I play on, I play on the AUS X10 Server, the orange one. I'm a regular on it And I come on every day And spend almost all my time online on the server, I also know you're underhanded in AUS admins, so it may be a good idea to apply soon. I'm just not one of social calls so I don't spend much time on the forums. I was actually quite scared to read replies to my introduction, I was really relieved when I saw all the good feedback. So thanks guy, I really appreciate it.

Just a heads up, I don't know how many applications you've looked at prior to now, but I suggest becoming more active on the forums before applying. I would also recommend digging through old accepted apps to see what other things you may want to do before applying.

Ser Silver

Hey, I'm Steve Harvey Oswald. I like to play of VSH and FF2, but those have been relatively unpopulated when I come on, so I've been playing some Jailbreak as well. You may not see me in game, as I tend to play on N.Y. servers, TX if for whatever reason NY doesn't tickle my fancy.

Just a heads up, I don't know how many applications you've looked at prior to now, but I suggest becoming more active on the forums before applying. I would also recommend digging through old accepted apps to see what other things you may want to do before applying.
Spending times on the forums isn't a ten out of ten And I didn't say I was applying imminently. I'll be playing And reading up on comments And then also giving out screenshots of people breaking the rules. I've got one I'm going to upload right now And also send to Viking on Steam.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom