Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Introduction.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Hello! I came from a community called DISC-FF and I decided to switch to another community because DISC-FF lacked the way of updating servers and stuff.
Let's start off by saying some simple information about me:

My favorite colors are: Red, Black.
I am 5'5" tall.
1 year member on Steam. (Level 10)
I have two purchased games which are GMOD, CSGO (Probably the two games most players play on Steam)
Edit: Forgot to mention that my nickname is Zen.
That's mostly all about me and also the end of the Introduction, thanks for your care and time reading this!

Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello, I'm alex, and welcome to the forums!

Btw, I came from FF too! Do you know AgentApple50 or Kari?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Isn't AgentApple50 a youtuber? Or at least he uploads videos of dr easter eggs doesn't he? I also saw him on gamebanana.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
A reply for you both: AgentApple is my friend and he did a guide on Deathrun Map Secrets
Even posted videos for each secret for whom that didn't understand the process. Although I don't know that he was on gamebanana.
It's nice to see fellows from DISC-FF.
Also Alex, Kari's name is familiar to me, maybe I saw him but I don't really know him.
~Adam

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Hullo. Welcome to the forums.
iR9IApgI1UZMs.gif

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
A reply for you both: AgentApple is my friend and he did a guide on Deathrun Map Secrets
Even posted videos for each secret for whom that didn't understand the process. Although I don't know that he was on gamebanana.
It's nice to see fellows from DISC-FF.
Also Alex, Kari's name is familiar to me, maybe I saw him but I don't really know him.
~Adam

Kari is a female, lol.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom