Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Introduction thread (Timestamperz)

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Name: Timestamperz (Cammy in-game)

Originally came from Panda.tf, administrated their Jailbreak server for ~1 year. I quit of my own accord by banning myself because I was sick of the admin power abuse that happened multiple times, and one particular power-hungry admin. I was then unbanned by Kevin and told another admin to place the ban back on, which was then placed back on.

I severely dislike rule breakers and always record my sessions on whatever server I am in, although that is pointless at this time due to demo crashes.

I am currently wasting my life away on my computer because direct social contact drives my mood into the depths of hell.

In any case, since I might be here for some time I figured it might be an idea to make this.

Expecting at least one shitpost from Viking and Triix.

Edit: Figured out how to change username so it's now Cammy on forums too.

Last edited:

Picky

Strange
lol.JPG
(y) Welcome To Blackwonder cammy!

Last edited:

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Nice to see you finally made a introduction thread (it's not like you told me in discord :) )

But yeah it's always nice to see people you know from another community join the new one you're in, over the year I've known you you've mentored me as an admin in Panda and you've also drastically helped me improve my English (Doesn't mean tho that I won't make anymore mistakes). So of course I'd be glad to see you join Blackwonder.

So I guess I'll end it here with a "Welcome to Blackwonder"

Ah yeah a shitpost
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

EKS DEE LOOK AT DAT GIANT TURD, BECKY LEMME SMASH PLZ

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Aaaaah, another poor soul that was in panda community, Well, since you have a sense of justice as you claim, then you should be doing fine here ;D

Welcome to the community dude, i was once a member of panda community myself, or.. like... an active player on their servers, and then i transferred to operation panda (I'm pretty sure you heard about how it got buttfucked by panda community) where literally all my friends EXCEPT ONE who stayed there.

Anyhow, i'd like to know, since you were in the admin team in panda community, how is saxton hale doing? Yup, he is that ONE FRIEND that i mentioned... i hope he is still called like that, since it's the only name i know him by... he unfriended me and called me a traitor for simply playing in another community's server, which was plain dumb, even tho i told him all my friends that i made in panda community went there, he just never understood.

Welp, that's some history :b

I really hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to add me if you want, i'm always happy to help someone who was abused by panda community.

Have fun ;D

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Aaaaah, another poor soul that was in panda community, Well, since you have a sense of justice as you claim, then you should be doing fine here ;D

Welcome to the community dude, i was once a member of panda community myself, or.. like... an active player on their servers, and then i transferred to operation panda (I'm pretty sure you heard about how it got buttfucked by panda community) where literally all my friends EXCEPT ONE who stayed there.

Anyhow, i'd like to know, since you were in the admin team in panda community, how is saxton hale doing? Yup, he is that ONE FRIEND that i mentioned... i hope he is still called like that, since it's the only name i know him by... he unfriended me and called me a traitor for simply playing in another community's server, which was plain dumb, even tho i told him all my friends that i made in panda community went there, he just never understood.

Welp, that's some history :b

I really hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to add me if you want, i'm always happy to help someone who was abused by panda community.

Have fun ;D

Seeing that I was also an admin in Panda (even after Timestamperz banned himself) I can say that Saxton wasn't really active from what I saw in the community he is also a normal member of Panda now (probably resigned or demoted not sure)

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Seeing that I was also an admin in Panda (even after Timestamperz banned himself) I can say that Saxton wasn't really active from what I saw in the community he is also a normal member of Panda now (probably resigned or demoted not sure)

Hmmm, that's sad... how about his history? if you possibly know any of it...
Was he abusing his admin powers? or was he a great admin?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

We never really spoke to them since we both had different server interests (me and drexils vs Saxton), they weren't removed for abusing or anything like that, and I never had beef with them so I never saw them abusing powers.

I'm sure they did fine, although they are no longer an admin but still active on Panda.tf

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Hmmm, that's sad... how about his history? if you possibly know any of it...
Was he abusing his admin powers? or was he a great admin?

I honesty wish I could give an answer but I never really got to know Saxton (seeing I was a JB admin) Most of the time I just saw him appear on the forums and then disappear shortly after.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I should also mention that I got along with Zeprus (Yes, I saw the shitstorm that happened here) while he was an admin on Panda too, not so much with Puddin' though. I stayed away from those conversations.
Took over for him on Panda MarioKart for a small time after his demotion (at his request) before new applicants reduced the need for me to be watching it.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
We never really spoke to them since we both had different server interests (me and drexils vs Saxton), they weren't removed for abusing or anything like that, and I never had beef with them so I never saw them abusing powers.

I'm sure they did fine, although they are no longer an admin but still active on Panda.tf

I honesty wish I could give an answer but I never really got to know Saxton (seeing I was JB admin) Most of the time I just saw him appear on the forums and then disappear shorty after.

Hmm alright, That's good to know ;D
Thanks for telling me that info, it makes me feel happy, that he was a good dude.
kinda sad that he doesn't have ""Special"" things, like how (i think) you become a donor if you resign, if you were a great admin like here.
i'm pretty sure you just get the donor perks.

Anyhow, i hope you guys will have fun here, contact me at any time, i hope i can be some of help.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ah yes, Cammy, the connoisseur of memes and tomfoolery. If you ever get a chance to speak with him, remember that behind every seemly angry comment he makes is an incredibly bright and colourful intent.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Assuming it's the Panda Stabbin'; One of the few admins I didn't have something against.

Should make your own intro thread unless you're here to stalk.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom