Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interactive Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I saw one of these tried out on the Cyanide and Happiness forums back in 2012 when they still had forums and now I wanna try one out.

HOW TO INTERACT LIKE A PRO:

STEP 1) SAY WHAT GONNA GO DOWN. PLEASE BE CREATIVE. (
EXAMPLE: mosey on inside like a cowboy)

STEP 2) WAIT FOR THE NEXT IMAGE IN THE STORY

STEP 3) REPEAT STEPS 1 AND 2. ALWAYS. NEVER STOP REPEATING THOSE STEPS.

=================================================================

THE POST I DEEM MOST INTERESTING/FUNNY/WORTH BEING DRAWN WILL BE CHOSEN AND THE STORY WILL BE CONTINUED. THAT BEING SAID...

WHAT'S THIS FINE YOUNG FELLOW GONNA DO?

Untitled.png

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

I know! His gonna turn around,go back home,turn on the computer and watch some anime.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I know! His gonna turn around,go back home,turn on the computer and watch some anime.

Untitled (2).png

All you've done is make everybody disappointed in some way.
You're disappointed in yourself for watching anime instead of doing what you should be, I'm disappointed because this picture sucks, and your next door neighbor was concerned you died until they realized you were just watching anime alone in the dark and now they're just disappointed.

No more screwing around, today's the day you hand in that job application.

Submit his newly-written job application

Untitled (3).png

After missing 3 interviews because you were watching pirated episodes of One Piece, the bank still agrees to interview you. You only said "Hi" and the interviewer is already laughing at you uncontrollably. You should probably do something about this.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
View attachment 466

You're disappointed in yourself for watching anime instead of doing what you should be, I'm disappointed because this picture sucks, and your next door neighbor was concerned you died until they realized you were just watching anime alone in the dark and now they're just disappointed.

View attachment 468

After missing 3 interviews because you were watching pirated episodes of One Piece, the bank still agrees to interview you. You only said "Hi" and the interviewer is already laughing at you uncontrollably. You should probably do something about this.

Laugh with him and ask him afterwards what was so funny

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

View attachment 466

View attachment 468

You apply for a job at McDonald's,Because you dropped of school at third grade.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Laugh with him and ask him afterwards what was so funny

Untitled (4).png

You decide to wrap your arm around the interviewer and laugh along awkwardly.

Good news and bad news.

Good news: He wasn't laughing at how bad your application was.

Bad news: You wrapped your arm around a bank robber, and now you're his hostage.

You should have guessed; no respectable interviewer would wear business casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom