Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interactive comic

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I'm bored, TF2 honestly kinda sucks, and I'm pretty much here to post Garfield on dumpster threads. Time for some fun.

RULES:
  • Being an interactive comic, you can do anything. Interact with anything, say anything, ANYTHING.
  • To suggest an interaction, quote the panel and say what you want to do. I'm not a robot, and this isn't King's Quest. I'll know what you mean, so type whatever you want down there. (I.E. Call Bill Clinton a dweeb)
I will draw my favorite responses and maybe we'll even get some kind of coherent storyline going, assuming you guys don't lose interest after a few panels like last time. This is going to be a flop.

Panel 1.jpg

This guy here is in his room. Despite being like 4'10, he desperately tries to be cool. His car is very loud, and his neighbors call the cops on him every time he leaves for work at 12:00 AM to file a noise complaint. He really likes Ned Flanders and is low key afraid of The Pope.
This guy doesn't even have a name. Name him.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I'm bored, TF2 honestly kinda sucks, and I'm pretty much here to post Garfield on dumpster threads. Time for some fun.

RULES:
  • Being an interactive comic, you can do anything. Interact with anything, say anything, ANYTHING.
  • To suggest an interaction, quote the panel and say what you want to do. I'm not a robot, and this isn't King's Quest. I'll know what you mean, so type whatever you want down there. (I.E. Call Bill Clinton a dweeb)
I will draw my favorite responses and maybe we'll even get some kind of coherent storyline going, assuming you guys don't lose interest after a few panels like last time. This is going to be a flop.

View attachment 8036

This guy here is in his room. Despite being like 4'10, he desperately tries to be cool. His car is very loud, and his neighbors call the cops on him every time he leaves for work at 12:00 AM to file a noise complaint. He really likes Ned Flanders and is low key afraid of The Pope.

I'll get the ball rolling here. Let's name him Gilbert McSnotWagon.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

RULES:

View attachment 8036

Mount and load my L M G

Philip

Australium
One fine morning, as Mr. McSnotWagon was opening his door to leave for work, the Pope crashes through his window, landing on the ground in a summersault. Wearing NOTHING but the Pope hat and a wrestler uniform, he backflips over McSnotWagon and blocks his path to the door. He is wielding nunchucks made out of crucifixes and standing in an aggressive, yet confusing position.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
T’was the nite before the fortnite. David Bowie had just polished his guitar. And life was basically fine, the thanos snap had cleansed the world of people of New Jerseyites. However basically one day Kim jong fartbang's old republic of nuclear toasters declared war on the untied states of trump. So his nuclear weaponry was basically filled to the brim with daft sweaty Cuban men. This all in a devilish effort to turn USA into one big pile of people from New Jersey, but up in Detroit good ol James Shamhank had noticed the evil plan and set out on an extraordinary journey to stop the Koreans. Purchase despacito DLC to read further
DB04F618-E42B-4442-9659-D25744F2EDC1.jpeg

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Alright, screw it, I was going to do all of them, but I don't have that kind of time,

Call Thanos at 3AM
Thanos has been crossed.jpg

You call up your #1 homie, The Mad Titan Thanos. He always answers your calls, and this time when he does not pick up, you fear for the worst.
Mount and load my L M G

Panel 3.jpg

You do a quick re-read of the second amendment to make sure you can do this, and sure enough, you can. You mount and load your LMG near the window where you'll most likely need it, and prepare for something big.

But what exactly is going to happen? You don't even know what you're preparing for. <This is the part where you say what happens next.>

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Alright, screw it, I was going to do all of them, but I don't have that kind of time,

View attachment 8073

You call up your #1 homie, The Mad Titan Thanos. He always answers your calls, and this time when he does not pick up, you fear for the worst.

View attachment 8074

You do a quick re-read of the second amendment to make sure you can do this, and sure enough, you can. You mount and load your LMG near the window where you'll most likely need it, and prepare for something big.

But what exactly is going to happen? You don't even know what you're preparing for. <This is the part where you say what happens next.>

As I play around with my LMG practicing the turns and quick aiming I hear the news from Kapkan that the goverment wants to take away our guns. I tell him to bring all his gear and get to my home. In the meantime I dig up my weapons burried in my backyard with my undertaker's shovel while the rain is pouring on me.
(I'm trying to make a Civil war between the goverment and the populace)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom