Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Increase the limit of the welcome message

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
So Buster posted this (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/welcome-messages.1590/) and I thought: Cool, let's make my own personal message. I also saw that you can color them and so I used a different color for every word. After half an hour I finished my message [ {yellow}Are {goldenrod}You {red}Thirsty? {purple}I {RoyalBlue}Can {Turquoise}Give {springgreen}You {lawngreen}name ] with color and set it ingame as my message, but as soon as I rejoined a server to see if it works, my message was cut after the "I" (or "can", don't know anymore). After some experimenting I found out that there seems to be a character limit, and it's 75. Which is not enough for my message. So please Ben, I understand that a welcome message without limits would result in spam, but please increase the limit to 150 so people (including me) can have their welcome message in rainbow colors.
K. Thx. Bay.
Malz

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

in rainbow colors

giphy.gif

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'd be happy if it didn't keep re-activating itself after every time I connect...

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Derp, I retrieved the size of the first dimension in a two dimensional array, where the second dimension was the size I wanted. Newbie mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom