Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined In Love's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Love

Strange
Username: In Love

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:217379109

Who has punished you?
It says console did

Why were you punished?
I honestly don't know, on Sourcebans it says duplicate account, however I was never banned before that so I don't why I actually got banned.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
As stated in my "Why were you punished?", I believe I was wrongfully banned. I was banned from console (sourceslueth I assume) because of "duplicate accounts", however I was never banned on BlackWonder ever before so I don't really understand why I was banned.

If you look on sourcebans and look up my name, it clearly says I have no previous bans. I have attached a few screenshots below.

I would really appreciate it to be unbanned. Thanks <3

Attachments

• in love total bans 0.png
    in love total bans 0.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 73
  • In love ban pic.png
    In love ban pic.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 70

In Love

Strange
I don't know, I only have this account. I do have a younger brother who uses my desktop every other day, I assume it's his account or something
My lil bro isn't allowed to use my account since last time he did he sold all my unusuals and australiums :,)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Those damn little brothers going on the exact same server, the day before you.
My lil bro isn't allowed to use my account since last time he did he sold all my unusuals and australiums :,)
Checking your https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198395023947?time=1587960000 You never had some mysterious sell off of items. There are multiple trades in 2017 and again in 2020, but nothing sudden, it happened over weeks each time. Also. you never really had aussies and unus at the same time.

So again. Who dis, https://steamcommunity.com/id/FamerJay/

In Love

Strange
Those damn little brothers going on the exact same server, the day before you.

Checking your https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198395023947?time=1587960000 You never had some mysterious sell off of items. There are multiple trades in 2017 and again in 2020, but nothing sudden, and you never really had aussie and unus at the same time.

So again. Who dis, https://steamcommunity.com/id/FamerJay/
And like I said, my lil bro did sell my items. Did he sell them for a decent price, sure, but did I want to sell them? Not at all. I had my dream triple unusual soldier set and he sold it for keys.

So, again, I assume that is my brothers account. He doesn't play many games but does like to mess around on tf2 on the occasion

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
And like I said, my lil bro did sell my items. Did he sell them for a decent price, sure, but did I want to sell them? Not at all. I had my dream triple unusual soldier set and he sold it for keys.

So, again, I assume that is my brothers account. He doesn't play many games but does like to mess around on tf2 on the occasion
So he repeatedly got onto your account ,November 2017, April 2020 and December 2021 and sold your stuff?
Also, went on to the exact same server as you 11 hours prior.

1641860639018.png

In Love

Strange
So he repeatedly got onto your account ,November 2017, April 2020 and December 2021 and sold your stuff?
Also, went on to the exact same server as you 11 hours prior.

View attachment 27867
I don't know as I wasn't home at the time, from March 2020 - November 17th 2021, I was a recovering drug addict and was in the woods for 3 months in Vermont getting over my abuse, then relocated to Ohio to go into a abuse program

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So you had a pretty steady list of comments during that time. Yepter's comment referencing that banned account "famer jay" is interesting.

1641861128321.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom