Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm Stepping Down and Quitting TF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Well, guess this is the best place to put this since I didn't know where to post this.

Lets skip the fluff and get to the point, I'm ''stepping down'' or something along those lines you can say, due to the fact I am inactive on the forums and completely bored and tired of TF2, I can find no excuse (accept for one I'll come to in a minute) to play it.
I have been only booting it up when I've been called onto a server to sort an issue, what I'm fine with doing, but I leave after its all done. I'm still gonna be active on the forums and discord just so you know, this community is one of the best I've come across, but I've quit TF2 so to speak.

If @Benedevil decides to keep me as an admin, I will happily be called in to sort out an issue on a server, but other then that, I'm fine with what he decides.
Good luck to all of you out there, especially the people braving Jailbreak, your either insane or very brave, dunno which.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Well, guess this is the best place to put this since I didn't know where to post this.

Lets skip the fluff and get to the point, I'm ''stepping down'' or something along those lines you can say, due to the fact I am inactive on the forums and completely bored and tired of TF2, I can find no excuse (accept for one I'll come to in a minute) to play it.
I have been only booting it up when I've been called onto a server to sort an issue, what I'm fine with doing, but I leave after its all done. I'm still gonna be active on the forums and discord just so you know, this community is one of the best I've come across, but I've quit TF2 so to speak.

If @Benedevil decides to keep me as an admin, I will happily be called in to sort out an issue on a server, but other then that, I'm fine with what he decides.
Good luck to all of you out there, especially the people braving Jailbreak, your either insane or very brave, dunno which.

Damn, boy.
A great admin stepping down. :eek:
Sad day.

Good thing you'll stay in the forums and discord though

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Well... it's safe to say that you earned your place in our hearts :D (or.... at least that's how i see it)

Soooo you are welcome at any time to join us and become an admin again. (that is if bene took away your powers.)

Good luck with your life man ;D

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Why does all these things happen when I happen to be at the Gamescom...

Well, hope it doesen't count as Lockbump, but Bass:

No matter what road you choose, I'll always enjoy talking to my Average Cyborg Ninja even if he isn't admin anymore. Just be honest with yourself and let us see you from time to time, and all is fine

With love, Malz <3

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Why does all these things happen when I happen to be at the Gamescom...
All the things happen when people disappear, just how it is.
Well, hope it doesen't count as Lockbump, but Bass:
I'll act as if I know what Lockbump is.
No matter what road you choose, I'll always enjoy talking to my Average Cyborg Ninja even if he isn't admin anymore. Just be honest with yourself and let us see you from time to time, and all is fine

With love, Malz <3
Thanks Malz for the kind words, and thank you for your love, Good luck to you in the future, and good luck to everyone else in blackwonder.
Also, I hope the Waifu of Wolf had a good time at Gamescom.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom