Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm sorry.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

No problem mate, take as long as you need. Sorry to hear about your problems. If theres anything we can do, just ask.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Sorry to hear about it suicide , wish you the best and hope it gets soughted out.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Ay, don't worry man. If you're having issues in the real world then you should take all the time you need off. Your family and wellbeing come before anything else, so if you ever want to talk about any issues you're having, you can vent to me or someone else willing to listen to your woes.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Sorry for necrobumping but I honestly think this is more important, sadly Suicide came to me and said that he won't be playing for the remainder of the situation or will play but will be very inactive and I would just like to say @II Sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ II <3
I hope everything is well and trust me everything in the future will be light and there will be no more dark or sad moments. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” Socrates <3

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom