Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid im chat muted but im not?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kfc Bird

Unremarkable
hey ive found a nother prob on the servers how bout i put it in a story once apon a time a guy named the kfc bird join a blackwonder server one time and notied he couldnt speak in chat( i did nothing i was offline for like a week or so) he asked a admin to see if he could fix it but he said i wasnt and then he checked again he was chat muted so mostly all the thing i have to do llike say jokes in therater and the other chat related stuff he count do so then he went to the blackwonder forums to tell the admins this weird thing that accured to him and because he was a donator the donator things like votemute and votekick and the rest of the commands he couldnt do ok thats the end of the story so can u fix this soon plz i rly it fixed soon so if we can like go on a server see if u can unmute me

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Gagged on the first of June for admin disrespect and racism by @Wanka . Please make a punishment appeal instead of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom