Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm A Stranger Sign Me Up For Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winner1954

So hello I was playing in Mge servers and it said to go to blackwonder.tf i wanted to be admin because it would be fun to make sure everything is alright im online most of the time I want a job I have been admin before in other games and did i pretty good job *because my Admin was never taken away so i guess i did something*, I wont be in a outrage if I don't get hired hope i can get the job, I would add more but I'm too bored to think of other stuff anyone thank you if you listen to me and say yes

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Wow. That is hard to read. Take a lesson from world renowned writer and cartoonist, Jim Davis.
wait this isnt dilbert.png

Now this is a true masterpiece. The timing, the storyline, even the basic understanding of the English language; all flawless. It may appear to be a simple three panel comic strip, but people have talked about this for hours at a time. People have dissected this and truly looked at what it means.

Here, you see John Arbuckle, saying nothing. No words needed to be said in the first panel. The picture says it all. He's reaching for something that is not there. In the second panel, he looks up, with a disgruntled look on his face. Now look what he's thinking. "NOW WHERE COULD MY PIPE BE?" Now this sentence, while incredibly simple, conveys exactly what it means to convey. John Arbuckle does not know where his pipe is, simple as that. This second panel is the one you could learn from the most. Notice how you can understand what is happening in the second panel. It conveys a message that even the most dimwitted of readers could understand.
Your post, however, does not do this. It does the opposite of this. From just the first few words alone you're missing some basics of the English language. A run-on sentence. How dreadful. Nothing is harder to understand than a run on sentence. In fact, yuo can atcaully cahgne ltteers in the mddlie of wrods and sltil hvae it be mroe udnresntadblae tahn waht yuo jsut worte.

I hope what I have written here today helps you in your journey to become an admin, as people who speak the English Language make up a hefty majority of the servers, and not being able to communicate with them will be a big issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom