Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you had $1,000,000 what would you do with it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2120

To be honest... I would just waste it on things that I don't need...

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
upgrade computer, use for streaming, donate to i61 fundraiser for that disney date and sauna, offer about $1000 on the secret swagman's, donate some to charity, get the Uni figurine, save the rest

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Buy the house I currently live in, then retire and live off the interest gains.

Edit: I'd convert it to GBP first, then the above. Current currency ratio would state that $1m is equal to 776,397.52 GBP

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

W̮̥̖̟̭̟͎E̞͖̫͇̪͈ͅ ̥Ḍ̳̳͔̫ͅO̭͓̦̙N̗̗͝'̞̙̱̻̺ͅT̘̬ ̱̩͕̬͇̣H͉̪̕A̶͔̲͈͕̹V͇̠͍̹͍̰̺͝E̥͈̟ S̘H҉̠͙͓̗͙̗Ạ̥͎̝̥͜M̨̙̬̪̱̝͚Ẉ̫O̰͕͕͔̖̠͙W̜ ̲̱̗̪Ḩ̪͖E̦̹͇͔̻̞R͚̼̮̬E̳͓̺̖͕̣ ̴̩͔̪̙W͖E͇̻̠̺͙̗͙̕ ͚̲̹͕O͚͇̭̣͡N̹L͙̙̭͕̹ͅY̵̮̝̣̞ ͖̞̘̮̘͇H҉͇̪̫̺̪͙̰Ạ̩͔̳͕͞V̭͕̤̖̭͍̞E̛̟̝̺̯̟͈ ̫̘P͏̩̥̣ ̣A͏̠̠̻ ҉M̨̲͚̰͍ P̮͢ ̰͉̼ͅE̶̼̭͖͙͍ ̭̳̦̩Ṟ̩̟̰͝ ̛͍̤̻̪S̀ ͍̜̝͍̞̯A̺̟̻̪͔͙͟ ͓͎͙̙͕̳Ṣ̴͙ ͚͚S̬͇ͅ ̘̻H̵͉̤ ͓̳̭̪ͅO͔̼͈ ͔̖̼̫L̟ ̥͇̳E ̭̬C͇͝ Ḻ ̹̻͢È͉͓͎͙̘̯̮ ̸͖̲͈͎̜͔̺A̤ ̨̲͇̜̥̖͖N͍ ̡͙͎̩̮̭̜͈E̖̭ ̺R̰

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Buy a PC; buy a NSwitch with some games and more controllers; buy materials and pay to some builders to complete what's unfinished of our house; buy a better internet; pay to the builders of my town, so they make a road for bicycles and a park; go to the vet with my dog; buy a pool and more terrain.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Well, I'd do math. Lots of math.

To see how much I need to life an average life with average things, no over-the-top TVs or other stuff.

• Look for a cheap place with a good location.
  • Look what furniture and other household stuff you need, look up the prices.
  • Estimate how much you want to spent on food, add 100€-150€ to that.
  • Think for yourself how much money you want to be able to spent per month extra (like pocket money).
  • Think for yourself how often you want to go somewhere for holiday and how much money you set as a limit.
  • Use a portion of you total money (example: 50k) as a backup if things get bad really quick.
After all that math, calculate how many years you can life without working and how many you still would need to work. Work while you are young and get enough money so you can retire really early.

I may or may not have forgotten a few things. But that doesn't matter, since the chances of having/winning 1M is very low. Yet I made some plans on what to do with that money when I do have it... I might have too much free time.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Pretty much the same as Cammy. Buy a couple of houses, put them on "plan 8" (US federal goverment would pay me for their rent) and start getting some income from that. Invest some more on stock market.

And blew it all up on a rrari! SKRR SKRRR!

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
1. Probably get a better computer... I don't know how long the hamster can run any longer and... Wait a minute... Huh, that's why I smelled french fries...
2. Get a new phone. Because I'll be damned if I have to tap-fight it every time I try to check the notifications.
3. See if I can build a business with the remaining money.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Get an even more powerful PC, have 9 monitors with that, get my self a decent (but not powerful) car, probably Ford GT, pay for 10 years in insurance, move out and buy off a house, upgrade it and rent it out then put the rest in a savings account and live off the interest.

Last edited:

Wortal

Unremarkable
Use it on food, housing and other such things so that I won't have to go to work in the next few decades.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Start paying my mom to cover the financial cost of having me at home. Bit more money put into games, and put the remaining money on the side for future usage.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Start paying my mom to cover the financial cost of having me at home. Bit more money put into games, and put the remaining money on the side for future usage.
So, you'd be putting about 990k aside? o-o Maaaaan buy some more lol (Unsure about the financial costs of course, just guessing lol)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom