Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you could listen to only one artist/band (dead or alive) who would it be?

Frootz

Sufficiently Lethal

Frootz

For me personally it would be Gorillaz because i just love their more laid back and chill music along with having a lot of variety to their work

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
This is a ridiculous question for me. Since 4th grade I almost listened exclusively to Iron Maiden. Though they are still my favorite band, I listen to them much less and now in favor of bands like Alestorm and Dethklok.

I also really enjoy Black Sabbath, King Diamond, Motorhead, and Slayer.

I would not be able to narrow it down to just one artist I would listen to for the rest of my life, because the amount of bands I like really makes it difficult to just listen to one band.

What the question almost seems to be asking is "what band would you be okay with not liking anymore" because after say 20 years of just listening to a single band you'd probably get tired of them, especially if the band no longer makes new stuff.

Frootz

Sufficiently Lethal

Frootz

This is a ridiculous question for me. Since 4th grade I almost listened exclusively to Iron Maiden. Though they are still my favorite band, I listen to them much less and now in favor of bands like Alestorm and Dethklok.

I also really enjoy Black Sabbath, King Diamond, Motorhead, and Slayer.

I would not be able to narrow it down to just one artist I would listen to for the rest of my life, because the amount of bands I like really makes it difficult to just listen to one band.

What the question almost seems to be asking is "what band would you be okay with not liking anymore" because after say 20 years of just listening to a single band you'd probably get tired of them, especially if the band no longer makes new stuff.
I'm sorry the question made you feel that way, i never intended to make you think of what bands you shouldn't like anymore when answering

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom