Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If valve asked us which class update is next what class do you want?

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I would want heavy to get an upgrade considering he lost the vote against pyro. Just like hey ya suggested.

Wuffles

Scarcely Lethal
Honestly, i wanna see medic get something nice... dude's got the least amount of weapons (along with engi), and the "meta" is basically crossbow & ubersaw, with whatever medigun, i say give medic some new toys, shake up the meta a bit.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
I would like a medic and heavy update.

Honestly, i wanna see medic get something nice... dude's got the least amount of weapons (along with engi), and the "meta" is basically crossbow & ubersaw, with whatever medigun, i say give medic some new toys, shake up the meta a bit.

as wuffles said, medic is quite straight forward with his weapon of choice, the only place where you can use another primary is when you play custom gamemodes.

Vodka4Gaben™

Unremarkable
Demoman deserves it since he lost against Soldier , even though it was unfair because before demoman was buffed He use to do the same damage to himself with stickybombs, while now he does only 25-40%, he use to do 80-100%

In pure numbers:

BEFORE Demo buff : 75-115
AFTER Demo buff : 40-60

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom