Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Idea for x1000 mod

Lady Dimitrescu

Okay so most of us probobly aware that x1000 Higher Tower extended servers are infested with people that using some weapons to crash server.
However there is only a few things can crash the server like:

Beggars Bazooka
More than 6 dispensers
More than 100 stickies <-- (This weapon also forces the server to restart. I bought some commands last time and someone spammed these stickies. And the credits that i used to buy thoso commands go for nothing)

However my suggestion is pretty easy actually. Make it so:

Gunboats no longer heal the soldiers from their direct shot. Like demoman cant get healed by he's own bombs even if he has a shield. This will not stop beggars bazooka users to spam their weapon. However they cant get overheal so they will forced to stay in spawn or cant play with that weapon.

For the dispensers. Spy and and other class is capable to destroy thoso anyways. But unlike BLU spawn,you can place buildings on red spawn. If map maker somehow fix this problem. It will fix it self anyway.

For the stickies,i would probobly just suggest.. That decrease the amount of stickies you can put in a row. That would probobly stop it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom