Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted IcyIcy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyIcy

Strange
User name: IcyIcy

Name
IcyIcy

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:205414534

Your DiscordID

CACK-YO-WEEN#5096

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US Minecraft (MinecraftWorld A7), Blackwonder TX Minecraft World (MInecraftWorld A7)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I want the servers to be less toxic. I hate spam and loud annoying music. Sometimes people are rude to other people that go over the line. I'd like to put justice down on hackers, annoying people, spammers, and rude people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
H3ONX (chig bungus)

When are you usually available to play?
Current 9:00AM - 5:00/When school resumes 3:10PM - 7:00PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking/Cheats = Ban
Micspam/Chatspam/ = Mute/Gag 1HR, Mute/Gag 3HR, 1 Day Mute/Gag, Mute/Gag 3 day, Mute/Gag 1 week, Mute/Gag will be added if it continues.
Begging for items = Warn them to not do that and read the rules, if continued 2HR mute, 3HR if continued, More mutes will be added if continued.
Harassment/Racism/Offensive Comments = Mute/Gag 1HR, if contined will be a 3HR mute/gag , continued 1 day, more will be added if continued
Inappropriate Sprays, Or item pictures = Spray ban.
Calling Out Staff = 2HR mute and a message to person who called out the mod.
Griefing = Warning 1, Warning 2, Warning 3 1 hour ban, more get added if the player continues.
Exploits = 1HR ban, 1 day ban, 1 week ban, more exploiting more ban time

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
On please give me some info about my app on discord if you want. Sometimes I am not available due to work. I am looking forward to being a Blackwonder moderator.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:48162106

First and foremost the ID you provided was of Benedevil, I have no clue as to why you would put his specifically? since you're on my friends list on steam it wasn't too hard to grab your ACTUAL steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205414534

Also, clearly evident by the fact you only have 17 actual messages on our servers, you favor using your mic over typing.

So far my experiences with you have been rather unremarkable? I've had come close to muting you for toxicity on a few occasions as you like to seemingly skim the line between pure toxicity and banter, at least in my opinion.

Other than that I don't exactly have much to say regarding you as I personally barely know you and have nothing to go off of (such as chat logs).

Your punishment section, while being difficult to look at (not great but not terrible, like 3.6 roentgen) seems to be okay, other than that I wish you luck in your application!

IcyIcy

Strange
First, I am sorry I was pasting stuff from my app and I must have pasted the wrong ID. I was never reminded that I was being toxic but it can be hard talking one then server due to lots of people talking while I talk. I do banter sometimes because I either get angry or I am just not in my place due to ADHD. Sometimes I get mixed up of joking around and being toxic though. I have also must not I have it correctly I thought it said mods you have seen or know please excuse that.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Saw no one attach this yet, prior application for reference

Might as well throw my 2 cents into the hat here,

Good to see you've reapplied again Icy. From experiences on discord and in game, I've had no quarrels with you. You alert me when something is wrong on the server, and all around you dont have any strikes against you that I personally think would deem you unfit to be a moderator

ADHD is not an excuse.
As Jack stated above, ADHD is not an excuse to exert toxic behavior on the servers, but again, I have not had that issue with you.

Onto your punishments,

Begging for items = Warn them to not do that and read the rules, if continued 2HR mute, 3HR if continued, More mutes will be added if continued.
This rule is more gear towards trade server settings, however, I have noticed more people coming onto minecraft world and asking if anyone wants to trade, so I like the addition of this rule onto your punishment ladder.

Micspam/Chatspam/ = Mute/Gag 1HR, Mute/Gag 3HR, 1 Day Mute/Gag, Mute/Gag 3 day, Mute/Gag 1 week, Mute/Gag will be added if it continues.
This critique goes for the offensive language section you have as well. I feel that a 3hr mute/gag and then a jump to 1 day is a bit too harsh. Usually theres is something like an 8 hour or 12 hour in between these. Again, not saying this is a bad thing you've stated, but just a little too harsh.

Other than those two things, which I think I went over on your prior application, everything else, to me, seems to be in order. I wish you the best of luck on your application. Stay safe!

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Gags, Mutes, and Silences)BansTeambans (For Jailbreak)
1 (Vote)00

1594166957307.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom