Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined IcyIcy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyIcy

Strange
User name: IcyIcy

Name
Chris

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_U:1:410829069

Your DiscordID
CACK-YO-WEEN#5096

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US Minecraft (MinecraftWorld A7), Blackwonder TX Minecraft World (MInecraftWorld A7)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I want the servers to be less toxic. I hate spam and loud annoying music. Sometimes people are rude to other people that go over the line. I'd like to put justice down on hackers, annoying people, spammers, and rude people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
H3ONX (chig bungus), and Vick (discord)

When are you usually available to play?
Current 9:00AM - 5:00/When school resumes 3:10PM - 7:00PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking/Cheats = Ban
Micspam/Chatspam/ = Mute/Gag 1HR, Mute/Gag 3HR, 1 Day Mute/Gag, Mute/Gag 3 day, Mute/Gag 1 week, Mute/Gag will be added if it continues.
Begging for items = Warn them to not do that and read the rules, if continued 2HR mute, 3HR if continued, More mutes will be added if continued.
Harassment/Racism/Offensive Comments = Mute 3HR, if contined will 2 day mute, continued 1 week, continued ban right off the bat.
Inappropriate Sprays, Or item pictures = Spray ban.
Calling Out Staff = 2HR mute and a message to person who called out the mod.
Griefing = Warning 1, Warning 2, Warning 3 1 hour ban, more get added if the player continues.
Exploits = 1HR ban, 1 day ban, 1 week ban, more exploiting more ban time

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
What are other things important for mod or information to know about the discord or Blackwonders servers please.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Please, read this guide and update your punishment section.

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi IcyIcy. Looking over your application. I wanted to read it over and give some feedback.

Your SteamID
STEAM_U:1:410829069

The formatting for your steamID on this app is invalid. The ID provided below is your actual steamID in the format you attempted to use on your application.
STEAM_0:1:205414534
Using this, no bans were registered to your account, however two communication blocks showed, but these were from 2017, and to me, I don’t think they apply to your current behavior on minecraftworld a7.

Onto your punishment ladder,

Begging for items = Warn them to not do that and read the rules, if continued 2HR mute, 3HR if continued, More mutes will be added if continued
This rule really doesn't apply to Minecraft World a7, this rule is more gear towards trade server settings. I personally think this rule is applicable to the server you've applied for because I've noticed a good deal of players asking if anyone wants to trade. But again, this is more gear towards trading servers.

Other than that, your punishment ladder looks good to me. Not too disproportionate with the time for each step. I have one question regarding a missing section in your application. How would you punish players who spawncamp on Minecraft World a7?

Other than that, I have had no troubles playing with you on the servers. You seem to be one who is approachable and you're here to enjoy the game and enjoy it with others. Best of luck on your application!

Attachments

• Screenshot (143).png
    Screenshot (143).png
    15.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot (143).png
    Screenshot (143).png
    15.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom