Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved I was Banned when i wasnt on at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobless

Strange
Why should we unban you? i havent been on for a while and i havent done anything that would get me banned
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:198927160
Why were you banned? I am not sure i dont usually talk to people on the server and just play with my homies
i dont understand why i would be banned i dont even know any of the admins
and im looking through the ban on the website and it doesnt have my name so i dont understand

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

No, you specifically weren't banned. Someone with the same IPadress which you use now was banned.
Long story short: There are static and dynamic IPadresses. static ip's cant be rearranged. Dynamic ones are rearranged by your internet provider for example when you restart your router. This way they can serve more people.
Now, you live somewhere in NY. It could be possible, that someone had the IP you are using now and got banned from our servers. Now the servers won't let you join because the IP you use is already banned.

Jobless

Strange
No, you weren't banned. Someone with the same IPadress which you use now was banned.
Long story short: There are static and dynamic IPadresses. static ip's cant be rearranged. Dynamic ones are rearranged by your internet provider for example when you restart your router. This way they can serve more people. 1000 static ip's will always stay in place whi
Now, you live somewhere in NY. It could be possible, that someone had the IP you are using now and got banned from our servers. Now the servers won't let you on because the IP you use is already banned.
is there a way i can be unbanned because im usually on the server trading and chilling with my friends

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Okay, I could edit out the IP's from the previous bans, so those will stay steam profile bans and won't include any ip, if that's okay with everyone.

Jobless

Strange
Okay, I could edit out the IP's from the previous bans, so those will stay steam profile bans and won't include any ip, if that's okay with everyone.
i dont even care i just want to be able to get back on the server thank you very much please let me know when its ok for me to join

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

You should be able to join now... Please don't make me regret this. You seem very impatient.
Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom