Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I unboxed something on tf2

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I UNBOXED AN STRANGE UNUSUAL TAUNT:BURSTCHESTER.
ITS WORTH 167.5 KEYS.

I GOT IT OUT OF AN INVASION CRATE

SGFDFHGKJSDHGOFLDJGDFGHDFGHFDGHFKGJKFDGJODFHJKDSUAFSDFDSUFDSFDGHDFIGHFIDGHFDUHGFIUDHGFKDGHFDKJGHFDKGHFKDHGFDIOFPSUJFOASDYFSDTYFRSDFHSDFDGFGFGF

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
upload_2017-2-21_20-12-22.png
upload_2017-2-21_20-12-22.png upload_2017-2-21_20-12-22.png

thats my proof

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Congrats! Hit me up you know where if you want to trade! :^) (Can't trade for 2 days, alternatively feel free to add to discuss).
BTW, I know offering here seems kinda tacky, but I assumed you wanted offers and whatnot since you made a whole thread about it instead of a status update.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Congrats! Hit me up you know where if you want to trade! :^) (Can't trade for 2 days, alternatively feel free to add to discuss).
BTW, I know offering here seems kinda tacky, but I assumed you wanted offers and whatnot since you made a whole thread about it instead of a status update.
cant trade it till 28th february, But i will be looking to trade it at some point, just not right now :)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

i'll buy for one key hehehe
Dude holy shit congrats!! The Burstchester is one of the best all-class taunts and you're so lucky to get it in Unusual form!

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
I love how you instantly try to trade. Right onto the business :''DD

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Ok I'm really interested in trading with you right now and I'm looking at your unusuals on backpack.tf and they are worth a decent amount of keys, when do you wanna trade?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom