Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need some suggestions [giveaway]

What's the deal with airline food?

• Total voters

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
So recently, I have been finding my go to game, Team Fortress 2, to finally start becoming dull after 1.4k hours.
inb4filthycasual

Anyways, I have been feeling like playing some other games, but none seem to be grabbing my interest as much as I'd have hoped.

I have 10 dollars and I need some suggestions for solid games for solid dudes.

My steam profile is steamcommunity.com/id/OTACONWOOHOO so you can see what games I already own.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
if you still have that 20$ in your credit card, then wait for BF1 or BF4 to have a discount, and buy it.

if you have it in your steam wallet... meh idk, too many games to decide... i'll try to think of one... but as of now i'm sleepy as fk, good night.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Alright. Nobody is really replying (thanks wolf), so let's turn this into a giveaway/contest.

Reply giving me a suggestion for a chance to win a couple of craft hats.

How to win:
A) Game must grab my attention enough to actually purchase it
B) I must enjoy the game
C) I have to enjoy it the most out of all the games
D) Games must be on Steam

How to increase the odds in your favor:
A) Game has a playable demo
B) Have the sentence "Do you folks like coffee?" written somewhere in your post
C) Have the infamous pipe strip placed somewhere in the reply.

Note: B and C will only help your odds in the event of a tie, whoever uses them the most creatively will win.

Let the games begin.

Pkay

-------
If you like mmorpgs I kindly advice you to try Path of Exile, it is a truly lovely game and imho the best of its kind. If you got free time I advice you on trying it out but be warned the game is fairly complicated.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
If you have that kind of humor, try out Postal 2, not something for everyone but definitely an awesome game imo. You are free to try out wallpaper engine aswell

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

If you don't have it already, wait until PAYDAY 2 is on sale and buy it along with either the Big Bank DLC or Gage: Shotgun Pack.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

If you would have 3 more dollars, then I would recommend you Viscera Cleanup Detail (http://store.steampowered.com/app/246900/).

It's better to play with it friends, because once I was cleaning with my friend and I accidentally incinerated the tool that we needed, and laughed until he kicked me. :B

Anyways, it is a game about cleaning (I know, this may sound boring), but what it's special for the game is that it has alot of maps (Incluiding from the workshop), and the ones that are already incluided are the best, because almost every map is unique, like some maps have different scenarios (Under water, in space...), different tools (mops, laser guns), and other stuff (For example, a map that's in space, has a gravity controler for the ship).

It's a great game (my opinion), the only thing is that I can't play it anymore, because it crashed all the time to me, because I only had the minimum requierements) :(.

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
have you tryed out cs:go to the fullest, i like it alot, have like 500 hours in it

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
None of these games have really caught my interest, I'm gonna go ahead and bump.

Feel free to post multiple times, and remember to use the phrase "Do you folks like coffee" in the post in some way alongside the pipe strip!

Also, remember that I only have 10 dollars.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
None of these games have grabbed my attention/ I already own them, and nobody has posted since April 24, when I last bumped the post.

Unless anybody has any last minute suggestions I'd say this contest/giveaway is over with no winners.

Also I only have 4 bucks left since y'all took your sweet time replying

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom