Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved I lost my #1 place in US Dodgeball

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello Dex,

I looked at your point progression and saw that you have managed to earn ~1200 points in approximately 2 minutes.
As far as I know, this is impossible without having to glitch.
I would like to know the circumstances under which your points got lost and the circumstances of how you gained so many points in such short times.

With kind regards,
Lucas

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

The lower your rank is, the more points you gain, killing one person will give you 40 points. Yet i was #1 and It was the opposite, I'd lose 40 points. I was just playing and map switched then they disapeared.

breezie

Scarcely Lethal

breezie

This is a common issue on Blackwonder servers and I've had this issue multiple times where my points would reset back to zero. I don't think anything can be done about it though.

-breezy

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I've personally lost my rank points in JB as well, but it never really bothered me...

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
I too have lost my points, but points don't really matter so I don't really care.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Have you lost 120k points though?
no im not behing rude or flexing im just asking and i dont know how to make it sound nicer

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
No, but I went from top 20. I get that it's frustrating, but all we're trying to say is it happens to alot of people. Staff included.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom