Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

So sorry for how long this is, I wanted to make it short, but there were just too many good things to remember and too much to explain, so if it won’t trouble you, please read it and try not to skim through it.

-------
Now, it’s kind of weird trying to comeback to this community, I have no actual idea how too. It’s weird, I can’t really tell who's who anymore. Many people that I knew before either left, went through some sort of change, or just stayed somewhat the same. Looking through here I still think I can still recognize the Mods/Admins I had seen before even with their profile and name changes (if they did so).

It’s twice, not just once that I left this community. I feel awkward trying to come back here, there is however a nostalgic feeling looking through the past stuff I posted, the past replies, past threads.

There was also the discord server too, although that was more of me just having a small group of people that I preferred to hangout with in this community. I never really interacted with the whole community, it was more that small group along with some Jailbreak and occasionally testing new modes and doing some MGE.

I still can remember that group of people off the top of my head Mother Russia, Lucas (Now Crow, actually nevermind he changed it back to Lucas), Ice, Miyuki, Mother Russia, and Sakuya Izayoi. It was very fun having them around to talk with, it made me smile a bit remembering that past, my eyes also got a little watery too thinking about it (HA EMOTIONS), being part of that must have been such warm feeling now that I’m looking back at it. On the off chance a person from that group is reading this and can’t remember me, I don’t blame you, it’s been a long time.

I put thought into why I left the 1st time, it felt is if I just lost interest in the game, I wanted to do something else, play something else other than this, it didn’t help how toxic Jailbreak was and how infrequent updates were for TF2. So as a substitute I decided to play other games from this and drift away from both this community and the game, I lost interest.

I think deep down I regretted my decision of just leaving this place, I wanted to come back, so I did… well atleast I tried. I made a dumb ‘I’m back post’ that I wanted to make sound genuine and then scrolled through the forums wanting to see what's new. I realized something after that though, the community changed drastically when I was gone, and the people who I used to be friends with left this place. There are still two people who were active, in fact active to this day, I don’t really understood how Sakuya and Lucas did for this long of a time but they both stayed.

However even with him there I didn’t really have anyone I could talk to. True Sakuya and Lucas were still active in here, but still, there was still a large hole in that group I felt I was a once part of, so many people gone.

I looked through the forums and I felt lost, I felt uncomfortable, things changed too rapidly for me, too many new members, too many new faces, people were turning into mods and people who I didn't even know were leaving, it was too confusing for me. So, I left once more, not bothering to write a goodbye, after all, I really didn't think I was that “popular” to begin with, I guess I thought that nobody really would care to be honest. That was the 2nd time...

Well now I’m back hopefully! After my passion for TF2 was rekindled from the pyro update, I went from a lurker in reddit to actually playing the game. I had fun, it was wonderful. The only thing that I pondered is if I would come back to these forms, I did ponder, for like a couple of months.

So I think I finally snapped to what I actually wanted to do, I said to myself, You know what, fuck it, I want to be part of that community again. I decided I would not care if I had to build new relationships or re-establish new ones, I just wanted to have fun again, fun with this nice community.

So yeah, I’m back once more, hopefully this time I stick around for awhile and actually participate in this godsend of a community. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope it made you think and smile and think at the memories you have in this community, wether it be old or new <3 and wether you be leaving or staying. Good night to you all, I need to sleep, tests tomorrow, this took priority over them, fuck the world actually.

Hopefully this sounded genuine enough that people will remember this more than my previous "I'm back" thread.

------

P.S If you want me to tell you some stories about my experience in this community before, I can, I may not have been that popular but I sure as hell lurked around there. I wanted talk more about my past memories here but I felt it would be way too much to read in this one post. I really do sound like a grumpy old man even though I'm not the near to the oldest account in this community huh. Sorry about that

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Hey, I remember you! I don't think we ever actually spoke to each other, but that profile picture is not one I will be forgetting any time soon. Reminds me of the Warden from Superjail. Or you know, Willy Wonka. The guy the Warden is blatantly based on. The dude in your profile picture is more noodley, like the Warden, though.

Welcome back to Blackwonder.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Welcome back! I've noticed you're a fan of lethal league, and I actually want to play that game. If you feel like playing lethal league some time, hit me up! if I haven't already.

And I do want to know what Blackwonder servers you usually play on. And, why is this not in introductions?

Last edited:

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Welcome back! I've noticed you're a fan of lethal league, and I actually want to play that game. If you feel like playing lethal league some time, hit me up! if I haven't already.

And I do want to know what Blackwonder servers you usually play on. And, why is this not in introductions?
Ha I usually played on the Jailbreak servers, pretty sure I'll continue playing on them. I mean sure those servers can become pretty toxic sometimes but it's actually something that I think I'm actually drawn too for some reason. It's also just such a casual gamemode too, funny stuff is usually bound to happen in that gamemode.

As for Lethal League, I am a fan of the game. I'm trying to get back into it right now with the sequel getting produced. You watched that livestream preview they did right? If you haven't you should! Also Ordinary Days V2 is now my favorite song.

The reason I didn't put this in introductions, I actually have no idea. I guess I thought it wouldn't really fit since I'm not a new member.

Maybe is also because I though I more wasnt introducing myself but rather talking about past memories. I hope in doing so it helped people remember some fun things that they did or witness being part of this commmunity.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Now
Hey, I remember you! I don't think we ever actually spoke to each other, but that profile picture is not one I will be forgetting any time soon. Reminds me of the Warden from Superjail. Or you know, Willy Wonka. The guy the Warden is blatantly based on. The dude in your profile picture is more noodley, like the Warden, though.

Welcome back to Blackwonder.
Thank you for remembering and welcoming me! I don't remember your profile picture but your name is something I saw in the past forms a lot.

Actually when you mention it, my character really does look like something from Willy Wonka. I never noticed that, that's neat.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
The reason I didn't put this in introductions, I actually have no idea. I guess I thought it wouldn't really fit since I'm not a new member.

Maybe is also because I though I more wasnt introducing myself but rather talking about past memories. I hope in doing so it helped people remember some fun things that they did or witness being part of this commmunity.

It looks like your introducing your past to us, and I would say that's an introduction. :p

Oh, well. let's put this aside, I hope I will see you around. :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom