Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined i know this sounds crazy but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
this is my opinion please dont take this harshly

its crazy but i think that there should be a change to the look of the fourms it just looks kinda "weird" idk it just looks nooby i guess i could say the moving image on the top is sorta bad and i think where it shows the players info on the side need an update it just doesint look fresh

Edit: I also think that maybe admins should get some kinda sparkle affect on there name

im sorry this seems kinda mean

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
On TF2 we have a admin prefix to our names when we chat.
Not sure also, but we can change our name colour that appears in the chat :p

Regarding to the forum looks, best that Blackwonder comments on this one :p

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
On TF2 we have a admin prefix to our names when we chat.
Not sure also, but we can change our name colour that appears in the chat :p

Regarding to the forum looks, best that Blackwonder comments on this one :p
haha yeah i was talking about the fourms that would be funny in game tho:D

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Well our name colours are clearly different on the forums :p I believe that's all it needs and not to create some eye sore xD

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
this is my opinion please dont take this harshly

its crazy but i think that there should be a change to the look of the fourms it just looks kinda "weird" idk it just looks nooby i guess i could say the moving image on the top is sorta bad and i think where it shows the players info on the side need an update it just doesint look fresh

Edit: I also think that maybe admins should get some kinda sparkle affect on there name

im sorry this seems kinda mean

No need to think that you sound mean. I appreciate any kind of critisism and input, as I rarly get any.
Concerning the look, I'd like to know further, why the slideshow at the top is bad. Are the images taking to long to load in which would cause unsmooth transitions?
I agree that the player count at the top doesn't look like the best, but I have yet to think of a better way to position it.
If you could send me a link to a website that you think is professional that would help.

Lastly, I have always been agains sparkly names, since they are bright and unecessarly eye-catching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom