Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

i know like 3 people

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

Hello, my name is Josh (Cantrell if ya care), or you can call me Ellen
I am 13 and have a Chihuahua named Evan and he's the cutest dog you'll ever see
13782083_1558947181078381_8351448726346735223_n.jpg

I have a steam account, if you want to add me feel free I usually accept everyone
http://steamcommunity.com/id/desudesudesuellendegenerate/ (dont blame me if I have a hat named cyka bylat I named it when it was funny oke)

I also have discord and skype if you want to talk to me there, I'm usually just on the blackwonder discord and can most of the time see me talking, ask me for my skype because I'm not just gonna post it lel

Some other info Is that I play Guitar and know like a song on piano which is a really basic song lol
(probably gonna post a video of me playing guitar too)

oke this might sound a little hypocritical but if you were at my school it would be hell okay?
I hate people who regurgitate jokes (pretty much every single youtuber poor youtubers always getting regurgitated )
Ok, I may do this but its so much worse at my school because people constantly say "I'm gay" and "I have osteoporosis" to the point where its so overused and unfunny.

I also wrote a entire like really bad story about my name is Jeff (dead joke) in fifth grade

Here are some foods I like then:

Favorite Meal: Shrimp Scampi <3

Favorite Desert: Cheesecake (had it for all my birthdays C: )

Favorite Breakfast: waffles c:

some games I like

Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain AKA Metal Gear Solid 5: ! Simulator

Team Fortress 2 (favorite game)

Garrys Mod (don't play it as much)

Overwatch (pls don hurt)

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
The "Introduction" section is actually a place where you should introduce yourself. Not asking other people to introduce themselves.

I have no problem talking about me, but why writing all that stuff if you can easily search through the introduction threads and find mine?

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/welcome-the-almight-malzbier.367/

So why not now take your time and properly introduce yourself? Like Full Name, Age, Liking, Disliking, Hobbies, Dreams... y'know, all that stuff

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

The "Introduction" section is actually a place where you should introduce yourself. Not asking other people to introduce themselves.

I have no problem talking about me, but why writing all that stuff if you can easily search through the introduction threads and find mine?

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/welcome-the-almight-malzbier.367/

So why not now take your time and properly introduce yourself? Like Full Name, Age, Liking, Disliking, Hobbies, Dreams... y'know, all that stuff

*snaps*

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
wie geht es dir? (good thing im taking a german class C: )

Wie geht es dir?*

Otherwise correct

But I would prefer:

Einen schönen guten Tag, mein/e Herr/Dame. Wie steht es um die aktuelle Situation ihres Wohlergehens? (Ich hoffe doch sehr, das ihnen nicht kürzlich ein Unheil widerfahren ist, dass ihre Laune negativ beeinflusst hat.)

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom