Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered I have serveral questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

I'm relatively new to this community and I've got some questions to fire. I'd rather ask all of them in just one thread so this might end up looking pretty bad. (Might also be because I'm typing this on my phone at 5:30 in the morning *sigh*)

Anyway onto the questions!

1. When was Blackwonder.tf created?
2. Where does Blackwonder.tf get its name from? And what's Blw.tf?
3. How does the credit system work?
4. How does the sounds/soundlist command work?
5. Can admins punish/report other admins? (Probably's yes)
6. Do admin 'ranks' exist?
7. Who appoints admins? (Is it just Bene?)
8. Do donator-votepunishments contribute to your punishments? (I know this might be a stupid question but I'm asking this as admins seem to worsen punishments or devalue potential admins that've been punished before in the past)

Thanks for the help. c:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Hey there Dee!

1. It was made 31.08.2015

2.I believe Benedevil (the owner) was talking with his friends and the name came up, so he chose this one( correct me if I'm wrong). BLW.tf is the short form of Blackwonder.tf so you can put it into your name. I believe it will give you extra credits too.

3.You get credits through completing contracts or just playing on the servers, you then can either spend them on titles, fun commands, or actual ingame items like keys and ref!

4.you type !soundlist or the voicelines in the chat and it will play to everyone.

5.Of course. If admins or donors are abusive or breaking the rules, everyone has the right to report them!

6. Gladly not. Everything is kept simple here, there are either donors, admins(mods on the forum) and the owner.

7.When an application is made, it's being reviewed and judged by every one in the community. But the final word always has benedevil wheter the person becomes admin or not.

8.They are shown as punishments. And if an admin sees that, he/she will probably re-think their punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom