Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I got muted but I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstriker

Hello, First off i'd like to say that i enjoy your server very much. its lots of fun. But earlier today i got on, and i was able to talk via microphone and then i got off. I then got on with my friend later that day, i tried to talk with the microphone, and i found out i was muted. I did not say anything abusive, racism, or any profanity before. So im not sure why i got muted. But if i could please be unmuted and able to talk again with my friend via microphone that would be greatly appreciated!

PS - i was muted on the cp_orange_x3 server

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
please post your steamid so we can check who muted/gagged you.
Thanks

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal
First off i muted you, Earlier today you were being annoying/spamming on voice, then you took it to the chat(which i think i never gagged you for). And on top of that you called me ignorant,dumb***,etc. You have now found out why you have been gagged/muted.

EDIT: left out a little info, the sourcebans seems to have not put your mute/gag in the system.

Sunstriker

WHAT?! I never called you ignorant or dumb! And if i was being annoying i'm sorry. i just want to be unmuted so i can talk to my friend again. and by the way i was not spamming in chat either. im very sorry may i just be unmuted please? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom