Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I got gagged I don't know why and for how long ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frox

Strange

Froxou

A guy named general zimmer gagged me on blackwonder UK | Minecraftworld and I don't know why ? I just said "ez" in chat he sent me a private message : (Private to X0ЯꟻƎHT | B-day in 6 days!) General Zimmer: May I ask you to act in a appropiate way. I said I don't take orders from a random player and he gagged me for a permanent time I think, lol nice admin stereotype example, someone is better than me I must gag him. this is why I like blackwonder, because most of their staff members are cringy

D

Deleted member 2049

Use the proper appeal template here
https://blackwonder.tf/form/punishment-appeal.3/select

I just said "ez" in chat he sent me a private message : (Private to X0ЯꟻƎHT | B-day in 6 days!) General Zimmer: May I ask you to act in a appropiate way. I said I don't take orders from a random player and he gagged me for a permanent time I think, lol nice admin stereotype example, someone is better than me I must gag him. this is why I like blackwonder, because most of their staff members are cringy
l o l
Screenshot_20181125-044443_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-044704_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-044509_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-044610_Chrome.jpg

To answer your question (gagged for 2 days)
Screenshot_20181125-044354_Chrome.jpg

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
and-i-love-you-random-citizen.jpg

correct template linked above.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
I'd like to add that you were using the sound plugin to say "You suck!" with a buddy of yours, and 2 guys (I'm assuming they're friends of you) joined shortly after your gag and said almost at the same time "Why did you gag (something I don't remember)".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom