Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I got banned before I fired a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

7a5a

What was your type of punishment?:
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (2) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:201928191

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE!!!!!

Why were you punished?
No idea, I didn't even get to shoot a shot but I got banned by a sick anti cheat

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I got banned before I could even take a shot I can show the console that shows no events happened before I got banned

How can I get banned by an anti cheat when I don't even get to take a shot, I didn't even make it out of spawn

I also heard that Benes anti cheat has banned people for using certain configs and I was wondering which configs because I have some that I think might get me banned(sniper scope removal script, null movement script, some interp settings my friend told me to put in when mine got messed up and captions)

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I will review the data shortly. But generally speaking it is not possible to be banned without having shot at all.

7a5a

My guy, it got declined, he probably ain’t gonna help you
Yea but I want to know because I was falsely banned and I have been told that his anti cheat bans for certain configs. The ban weapon wasn't the weapon I was using(it was tf_weapon_sniperrifle and I was using the bazaar bargain) so I thought that maybe it was because of the no sniper scope config I have

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
You might not be cheating on your main account, but as soon as we catch you cheating on an alt account, we will ban all your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom