Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I Eat Tinfoil's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Tinfoil

Username: I Eat Tinfoil

Name
I Eat Tinfoil

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:542353870

Your DiscordID
hatden#0409

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play on mainly MIA Hightower, Hightower and 1 or 2 Jailbreak servers. i would be happy to become a admin in anything that would be needed

Why would you like to become a moderator?
When i play on Blackwonder servers, there always seems to be people breaking the rules (micspamming, NSFW sprays ect.) and i always wanted to do something about it

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
i play between 4-8 (pm) on almost every day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
I would start by telling them off, if they refused to do so i would start by doing the normal thing (if its nsfw sprays i'l spray ban micspam mute ect.) for a small peroid like 10-15 minutes and if the persist il keep adding time up to about above 4 hours in il tell them one last time to "stop or your gonna be spray/mic/team banned" if they keep doing it il perm ban them from that action

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i dont play on every other weekends (family stuff) i can get a bit hostile/mad but i wont use commands and if im told for somthing il usualy try to help ASAP.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Pienamai

Face Melting
Hello there; I'll take some time to respond to your app
Firstly, I see no punishments, which is an excellent sign.
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes
1673652548764.png

Over 26 days, that's a really good amount of playtime

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
I would start by telling them off, if they refused to do so i would start by doing the normal thing (if its nsfw sprays i'l spray ban micspam mute ect.) for a small peroid like 10-15 minutes and if the persist il keep adding time up to about above 4 hours in il tell them one last time to "stop or your gonna be spray/mic/team banned" if they keep doing it il perm ban them from that action
Punishments don't start at 15 minutes, the lowest they'll go is half an hour. Additionally, the jump from 4 hours to permanent is huge, it's usually spaced up with punishments in between, going up to a month.
Additionally, I'd feel as if you should expand more on the punishments since different rule breaks can lead to different severities and lengths of punishments. If you're also applying for Jailbreak, I'd recommend expanding more on the Jailbreak punishments since you currently have no mention of them. Jailbreak has one of the most complicated rulesets, and it's important that you will understand it.
i can get a bit hostile/mad but i wont use commands
Your having a short fuze is somewhat worrying, your chat logs do seem primarily clean except for a few outbursts, which does not paint you in the best of light.
But I would like to bring up my biggest worry here
1673653405541.png
All of these logs are pretty recent, and in the past year, you have collected almost 3 pages of the n-word.
These, along with the other occasional outbursts, really paint you in a bad light.

Overall, I'd suggest expanding on the punishments more and cleaning up your chat logs. Your recent chat logs seem cleaner, but considering the ones I've mentioned are less than a year old, it's hard to ignore.
Best of luck.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
With this kind of communication, I don't think you're currently fit for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom