Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered I don't understand storebot.

8bit95

Plastic

How do I trade? And it says that it still has 4 refined, but when i checked the inventory, there are no metal at all.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
the bot runs out of refined too fast when is restocked, your best hope is to rack up enough points to get a key
In addition to what Asriel said, the bot restocks when either the owner restocks it and/or players trade their metal or keys to the storebot for extra credits. Steam isn't fast with reloading inventory data which can result in the indication that it still has metal in stock. I suggest using the ~storebot command in the #bot channel of the Blackwonder Discord server or in the Steam Direct Messages with the [Bot] Blackwonder account (image attached).

The bot may not accept trade offers if you will receive trade holds which results in a trading cooldown of 15 Days. Another reason why it won't accept trades is receiving trade offers from free-to-play accounts.

Attachments

• _20200912_083847.JPG
    _20200912_083847.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 143

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom