Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I don`t know what has happened to me,Turning from a nice guy to a right dickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I don`t know what I have done to myself, I basically turned from a loyal member to a person who completely rebelled. Quite a few may have not noticed about me, But I will explain my experience or whatever on blackwonder.

here is how it all started: I was a new guy to blackwonder. 3 months in I knew what I was doing and I was having the time of my life. that continued for a few more months until I decided I should apply for admin, Then when I did a couple of weeks later I got accepted. Then when I fucked up with the ban,I wanted to resign. Then I just completely turned into a right old dickhead who just recently abused his powers on donator and lost it (Thats a real fucking pain). Then I noticed I was turning into a dickhead.And then I realised I was taking it to far.Then I get my ban and 2 mutes. Then I knew I was taking this to far.

So that is it. Whats my next step? Have a new beginning at blackwonder? or just leave the community?.I understand if you pick "leave the community option".

I will put up a vote whether I should stay or not.

Because im kinda regretting what I did in the past.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You can prove to BlackWonder you really regret your bad behavior by staying and being a good person. But that's up to you if you are being serious about it.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
I don't really know you, but losing someone who at one point cared for the server a lot and cares enough to confront himself with his own issues Is a person who should stay I feel. If you're willing to change then you seriously should stay, but I agree with you... If you're going to be just cancer its not worth adding insult to injury and hurting the community.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your benefit, your dismay; your call.

Ignore the results of the poll entirely. It won't really matter at all.
In fact, adding it in the first place is a call for attention that I don't think you actually want

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
As many others have said... your choice. Stay and show Blackwonder that you can become better and learn from your mistakes. Or leave... and well, leave. Thats all I can say there.
As Viking Said:
Ignore the results of the poll entirely. It won't really matter at all./QUOTE]

Winter

Protector of the Realm
Hey Darthie, I don't really know you all that well, but I'd like to take a couple minutes to say something.

Everyone has their ups and their downs, everyone f's up every once in a while, none of us are perfect. What sets apart the real dickheads from the people who just fell on the wrong path for a short time, is their willingness to change. I find it incredibly mature and thoughtful of you to make this thread, speaking out about your wrongdoings, addressing them directly, apologizing, and looking for a way to make things right. Locating the issue is half of solving the problem, regret is the metaphorical driver that pushes you to find that issue; now that you've found yours you can work on fixing it. Actively attempt to be nicer, push yourself to do the right thing; I'm sure that many people view you as much more mature by your interest in bettering yourself. Propel off of that boost, and prove yourself to be able to change, we will certainly notice.

Ignore the poll, I think I can speak for most of the community when I say that we want you here, as long as your working on your flaws.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Yeah, I guess I should have not done the poll, but u will hear my final decision when I have came to a decision to leave or not.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
For what it's worth, I don't know the ins and outs of the situation; and much like the other I don't want to vote. But the fact that you identified what was wrong with yourself is not only something not many people can own up to, but it shows you want to change. That's the first step to overcoming the problem, to identify it. Now I'd say whether or not you stay is up to you. You've proven you want to change; now all you need to do is actually change. But don't let others stop you from doing something you want to do. It's all up to you.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I have made my decision. I have decided to........................................... Stay.

Looks like a brand new beginning is here to blackwonder. Im still sorry for what I did in the past. But I will no longer be a dickhead and Have a brand new good start. and that brand new start starts now. :)

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
I have made my decision. I have decided to........................................... Stay.

Looks like a brand new beginning is here to blackwonder. Im still sorry for what I did in the past. But I will no longer be a dickhead and Have a brand new good start. and that brand new start starts now. :)
Congrats fam <3

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton

The ability to learn from your mistakes is a beautiful thing, and I'm glad your actually using it.
Unlike some people on the internet.
Hope you have the best of luck with your new beginning. And hopefully don't repeat yourself, we don't wanna see that happen again.
Anyway, best of luck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom